Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 91 JZA70 sitting in my front yard. the front bumper, bumper support and bracketry as well as the upper fascia are in decent shape. no major flaws, only spider-web cracks in the paint. its a dark green mica/pearlescent color, so youd have to paint to match your car anyways. i also have the 89+ turn signals to match. there

im not including the JDM foglights in this sale.
Im not including the grill inserts in this sale.

$250, prefer local sale/pickup due to bulk

thanks
chris

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
I'll take the bumper and lip(is it there how good?).. dont need header panel.. lmk pics would be nice

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey justin, its raining right now... all damn day. ill get some pics when it clears up. i dont think there is a stock lip on it.

so, right now, we are looking to get you the complete bumper assy and the turn signals, right?

i can do $200 for that stuff if its cool w/ you. ill post some pics up when it dries out so you can see. i saw no major damage, only cosmetic paint scuffs and spider cracks from loading and unloading in the container

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, here are the pics. they arent the sharpest.

but the bumper is very workable... just 400 the whole thing and feather the chips. there are no real gouges into the urethane that i could find. the most severe flaws appear to just be the chips. most of the scuffs are limited to the clearcoat.

and those headlights, they are Koito H4's... not the ebay brand. i may actually want to keep these :1poke:

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
chris, left u a mess earlier today , i finally got my pos phone to work...lmk when i can swing by and look at all

jason

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey, im going to get some lunch right now, then picking up my soldering stuff and my diagrams to do the wire harness from my friend's house. ill give you a call when im on my way back to the house to see if youd like to rendezvous and check it out. sucks that your phone was broke, you shoulda picked up when i called sunday. you could have this new bumper on your car already! oh and you should come pick up this wiper cowl trim piece too! its been sitting collecting dust.

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
ohhh yea... i bout forgot.....being unemployed for alilttle bit doesnt help, i forget almost erverything that i was going to purchase for my car ..:lol:lol:

jason

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yo jason, i didnt get back home till like an hour ago. if youre not working, then you should just swing by tomm afternoon to look at this stuff. if you think you may want it, take the upper nose piece or bumper off your car and we can put it on when you get here. we can put on that cowl trim piece too. you better bring cash, cuz i dont accept visa OR american express! Cash, its everywhere you want to be!

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
hahahahahahahha im aware.......ill call u on friday morning if thats alright, i was cleaning the pool all day today

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
hey chris Im going to buy it all...YAY!!! ill give ya a call in a little, if we can complete saturday great , sunday i dunno what time.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ill be around saturday all day just working on the harness or transferring stuff from the clip to the car.

what all are you going to get tomm?

bumper for sure
driver door hinges too
a 225/50 tire?
wiper cowl trim?
rear carpet?

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
i thnk thats what we discussed heheheh

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
everyting sold to Jason. thanks for commiting lookery.

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
thanks a bunch chris..... imsure ill be scavaging for more soon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts