Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1995 Toyota Supra - 6spd, 800hp, [email protected] best 1/4 mile This is your chance to own a proven and tested 800hp, 9 second, 6spd Supra.
The car has 34k original miles and is in excellent condition. The car is tuned by Jeff Bromberger @ "Induction Motorsports".
This is a low mileage and well maintained 6spd Supra, with all original paperwork, including the window sticker, and all maintenance records from the previous owner.

Check it out here - http://www.vipimports.com/95_PTE74.php

Asking $49900

·
Registered
859 Posts
What a steal!!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sunshineboy said:
This car had been on the VIP website for a while. Perhaps the asking $$$ was too high & scare everyone off. Nice car nonetheless.
I put it out there in the winter. I believe the price I am asking is very reasonable for a car of this caliber!

·
Registered
350 Posts
This car is flawless

$50k for a 9 sec car is a fantastic deal. To get the car into the 9s probably is approaching the $30k amount and then you have a car with only 30k miles. This is a steal IMO

Good luck with the sale. If VIP is brokering it, you know its top of the line

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
Man, that's a hot car at a great price. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Beautiful car and it's a monster interm of power. Too bad I live in California with a too much hazzle to smog, otherwise, I would add to my collection.

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
Knowing the owner and having seen the car in person this is an excellent buy and a beautiful car!! Jeff has definitely done a great job with this car in not only putting it together but also maintaining it along with several of the custom fabricated pieces on the car. Bump for a great seller and car :bigthumb:

Jeff, are you going to Topeka in 2 weeks?? We'll be there running with the big boys at Powerade

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
suprahead said:
Knowing the owner and having seen the car in person this is an excellent buy and a beautiful car!! Jeff has definitely done a great job with this car in not only putting it together but also maintaining it along with several of the custom fabricated pieces on the car. Bump for a great seller and car :bigthumb:

Jeff, are you going to Topeka in 2 weeks?? We'll be there running with the big boys at Powerade
Porter thank you for the kind words. Yeah my bro and I are heading down I don't know which day yet. I'll shoot you a PM once we know.

·
DEE RAWL
182 Posts
aww mann I just saw the vid of this car soo nutss

what a great deal

shame your selling...hopefully the buyer is worthy enough of such a beauty

good luck with the sell...even though you won't need it..haha

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
AllAboutSleepers said:
oh...a quick thing...I looked up the gt70r turbo...is it true that it supports up to 2000hp?

holy geezzz how is this possible
I can tell you right now that it doesnt

1 - 20 of 24 Posts