Mileage

Transmission Type
5sp Manual

Title Status
clean (Never in accident)

Price
12.5k Neg.

Mods (if yes please list below)
Engine Swap. 100% stock. Never abused or run hard.

This is a beautiful 1991 vr4 with 45,000 ORIGINAL miles on it. 320 awhp, 315 tq. Twin Turbo. I had the engine swapped at 30,000 miles with a 94 4bolt 3000GT engine which also had 30,000 miles on it, so the chasis milage, and engine milage are still in sync. The car does need new tires, and the passenger window does not roll down. AC blows cold air, I just spent 600 replacing the ac compressor. Active aero, works fine, power antenna get stuck sometimes. Ive tried to mention all the problems with the car, and thats all i could come up with. The car is one of the most mechanically sound 3000gt's on the street. No grinding of any geaers, no synchro noises, no _smoke_ at all. Does not burn oil, mechanically perfect. The interior is one of the cleanest interiors i have seen. This is a one owner car, I am the second owner, but since i am moving i have to let this go This was going to be my project car. If anyone is interested, please shoot me a pm or email me, Ill be posting pictures later tonight.

Pictures can be found @

http://www.meteorprinting.com/Car/

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to pm me or Aim' me @ anime8008

1 - 1 of 1 Posts