Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· 86.5 Turbo
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
91 turbo 5spd, completely stock, targa, 241,000km, 2nd owner, all records avalable, little rust by the rear pass fender and by the moldings/door handle, front fenders are faded a bit from the sun, the motor has had a bhg and fixed to stock ie stock hg and head bolts. everyone knows that wont hold forever. comes with engine undercover, battery tie down, fan shroud and owners manual. I just mentioned thoes few items because many supras out there do not have them.

5500 obo, owner lives in Pentiction, no this is not stonedworms or my car although they all look similar.

any questions or more info needed pm me or post here.

· 86.5 Turbo
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
stonedworm said:
I think I know the owner of this car... Is he in his mid 40's with longish black hair?
yes, you still driving around in the J body with the fart can on the back or are you going to put the supra on the road?

· Registered
848 Posts
BTZ said:
yes, you still driving around in the J body with the fart can on the back or are you going to put the supra on the road?

Woah... you must have me mixed up with someone else... I've never had a Jbody and never will :ugh2: My DD Is a GMC Sierra 4x4... and I have a couple jeeps :bigthumb:

I actually insured the supra on Tuesday, and every day since then its pissed rain as soon as I get off work... So I havent even driven it yet:( Tomorrow I plan on taking her out for a cruise all day tomorrow :bigthumb:

· Registered
848 Posts
BTZ said:
cars in pentiction.

darn, Im going to van in the morning so I hope you will have the car out on the weekend.
I had her out all day yesterday... targa off and everything. I knew that as soon as I got that roof off and got boosting i wouldnt be able to sell it anymore :doh:

How often are you in Pen?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.