Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on fellas, posting this up for a friend. If any interest, please E-mail him directly at the E-mail address posted below. Thanks!

-1992 black on black NSX
- manual
- 31k miles
- Extremely clean
All dealer records available, recent 30k miles maintence done, full tune up ,all belts and water pump done. Always dealer maintained with all receipts to show last owner had it for about 15 years and only put about 6k miles. Always garage kept, never seen snow or rain still has new car scent inside. Similar early 90s NSX's with over 100k miles go for high 20k. Asking 30k neg. willing to trade for 03 and up M3 , 93+ TT Supra must be manual, Skyline, etc.. Let me know what you have please don't send me any ridiculous offers and no overseas b.s. E-mail me at:
[email protected] Thanks!

- Frank

· Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
12,986 Posts
Snap ring range?

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To those interested, please don't waste anyone's time with offers of JUNKERS. If your intentions are to trade, please offer a vehicle in similar condition. He's been getting offers of cars with molested interiors and 150K+ miles, no one is going to trade up you straight up for something that isn't similar in value. Thank you for your understanding.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.