Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***FS: 93 Supra NA auto black/tan 144K SOLD SOLD

FORSALE: 1993 SUPRA NON-TURBO AUTOMATIC TARGA TOP 144,XXX MILES VIN#JT2JA81J8P0006672

PRICE: $12,600 FIRM (NO TRADES)

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

BEFORE WHEN IT WAS FULLY STOCK WHEN I BOUGHT IT

MODIFICATIONS:

-NEWLY RE-COLOR SANDED AND BUFFED

-15% DARK TINT ON ALL 5 WINDOWS

-1998 TOYOTA OEM HEADLIGHTS

-TOYOTA OEM EUROPEAN HOOD SCOOP

-MVP MOTORSPORTS 7 PIECE POLISHED ALUMINUM DASH BEZEL KIT

-HORNET 2-WAY PAGER ALARM WITH ENGINE REMOTE START

-MEGAN FULLY ADJUSTABLE COILOVERS

-WORK EQUIP VOGGARDS 3 PIECE WHEELS 18x8 18X9 CUSTOM PAINTED GLOSS BLACK (very rare and discontinued, probably the only Supra in America that has them on)

-QUICKTIME PERFORMANCE ELECTRONIC EXHAUST CUTOFF CUSTOM WELDED AND INSTALLED (bypasses exhaust gases away from the muffler to increase horsepower and sound by the flick of an electronic switch that opens a motorized butterfly at the end of the Y-pipe)

-AFTERMARKET DOUBLE DIN TOUCH SCREEN DVD/MP3 HEAD UNIT, 10 INCH SUBWOOFER, 4 FACTORY FRONT AND REAR SIDE SPEAKERS REPLACED WITH PANASONIC SPEAKERS

-XENTEC 10K H.I.D. LOW BEAMS AND FOGS

GENERAL INFO: Clean title. Clean carfax. I bought the car early 2008 from my 50+ year old uncle who is the original owner, so I'am the second owner. The car was and has been bone stock until I bought it from him. The car drives strong, is mechanically sound, smooth idle, and no smoke whatsoever. Always garaged. AC blows cold. Heater blows hot. Every mechanical/electrical component works as it should. Paint is mirror like and is in good condition. Interior is a 8 out of 10, dirty carpet, normal wear and tear on the two front seats, otherwise everything else is in good condition. Rear trunk tools and spare tire are complete. No oil or fluid leaks whatsoever. Engine bay is always cleaned and dust free. I do all the oil changes myself with Mobil 1 fully synthetic oil and Mobil 1 oil filters every 4000 miles or 3 months, which ever comes first. Oil is always clean, never dark. Timing belt has been changed at around 80K miles, accessory belts are in good condition, no cracks or wear. Tires have 80% tread life left. The car was used as a daily driver for school. Im an ex Supra TT and NSX owner and also have an AS degree in power & transportation so you can be rest assured the car was knowledgeably taken cared of. Selling to buy a house.

I recently backed into another car at home, the passenger rear quarter panel was hit right below the gas door as you can see in the pictures, the damage is fully repairable. I was quoted $450 to have it repaired and painted. If I hadn't done that, I would be selling this car for more than $13K.

CONTACT INFO: REPLY OR PM. OR EMAIL TO [email protected]. OR CALL ME AT 626-224-5262

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

·
ESE CULO
2,962 Posts
I love your car, the colors, stance, and wheels just look so right to me. If I was in the market right now and hadn't bought my NA this would be a great choice. GL with the sale, it's a good price!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car Is Sold. Thanks Supraforums

1 - 5 of 5 Posts