Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ABM
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling my 94 SC300 auto. the car is dark metallic green and only has 104,XXX miles. just had a full tune up on the car, replaced the belts, water pump, spark plugs, oil, etc., etc. also has a brand new radiator installed as well. motor runs strong and the compression readings were 175+ across the board. the car has a clean title.

there are some little things that need to be replaced though. windshield has two long cracks on it and needs to be replaced (got them driving the car from Texas to Florida ) also the tires have around 25% tread and will need to be replaced soon. the plastic peice on the driver-side window is broken so the window wont go up, but the motor works fine. driver seat has some tears, but the passenger and rear seats are in good condition. cosmetically, there are dents, dings, and scratches mostly on the driver side.

other than a few things needed to be replaced, the car runs perfect. i'd love to keep her but i have another car that i'm making payments on, so she has to go. for the condition its in along with milage, its blue booking for just under $6500. looking to get $4500. hoping to send her to a good home! email me at [email protected] if serious. thanks!

·
ABM
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all emails replied. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts