G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no, i think was asking $45,000 when it had 45,000 kms
but oh well, the market back then was a lil diff than now

·
1,020 Posts
NextBoost said:
Price for the Supra is messed up, 18-20k US is 22.5-25k Canadien.

There's a Sucker Born Every Minute.
hAH AH AH A HHA Lets see you find a clean 94 with 81k km's for 22-25k cdn

You wont.

Do not Hijack another members for sale thread. It's his car and he can sell it for any price he wishes. You have been warned.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
NextBoost said:
Price for the Supra is messed up, 18-20k US is 22.5-25k Canadien.

There's a Sucker Born Every Minute.
I have never seen a clean, running and non-damaged TT for $25K Canadian. The USA is a totally different market, and importing a car is always more expensive than it seems. Let the guy sell his car for whatever price he chooses. $35K seems decent for a near-stock car with such low km.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
NextBoost, well, as our two fellow members Justin and Greg said, let him deal with his car and price. His car is very low mileage and I'm under the impression that it is a very clean ride. Somebody will probably fork the required money sooner or later. :)

-Olivier

·
Registered
397 Posts
Sorry dame are you all females, hell if you can sell it for 40k do it, all the luck to you.

Is the price set in stone????

Sorry to hate but unlike most i actually have the money for the car and have wanted a Supra since 1999. But the Money don't grow on trees.

Hope you get the price you want for it.

·
1,020 Posts
NextBoost said:
Sorry dame are you all females, hell if you can sell it for 40k do it, all the luck to you.

Sorry to hate but unlike most i actually have the money for the car and have wanted a Supra since 1999. But the Money don't grow on trees.

Good job, you can buy a supra...The point was not to hi-jack his for sale thread with your ignorant opinion. :rolleyes:

Back on topic!!

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
NextBoost said:

Take it to PMs if you want to negotiate. :)

-Olivier

·
Registered
323 Posts
mkiv tt's are extremely rare here. He deserves every penny he gets. Especially if shes taken care of.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
poolshark... you werent driving down north road today were you?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
-SuPrA sInGh- that was me driving down North Rd. (not poolshark)

Nice car btw...I wish I had my targa off too.. it was such a nice weather.

anyway TTT for poolshark... don't mean to hijack his thread :)

·
Registered
481 Posts
IMPO, that is a very respectable price for such a car, untouched as it is, even with a less desirable trans.
Thanks for keeping the resale values up there! Think of it this way - do you want to see every punk-ass kid on your block with a riced out Supra, like Hondas are? Selling them cheap will promote just that effect. I've seen a lot of that in the US and it makes me cringe klike a Fear Factor episode.

Good luck with the sale, and whoever buys it - we can do a 6 speed swap for you if desired.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey thanks for all the replies & compliments
the car's very mint, yah it's auto & drives really smooth
I just want to sell it to use the money for investing

·
Check Your Face!!!
1,417 Posts
god id love a turbo mark 4 right now, i saw your ad on buysell.com by the by, good luck with the sale, if you still have it in 4 years, give me a ring, ill have the cash by then

1 - 20 of 24 Posts