Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
$125 for rattle can paint, wow. And people actually buying it. :lol:
Well if this product works as stated you also need to factor in all his research and trial & error I wonder how many panels he painted to finally come to a match (labor =$) I haven't seen anyone else donate their time to this cause.
So he is 100% entitled to recouping all his expenses including labor +a profit as well otherwise one would never have an incentive to invent or come up with a solution to a problem that no else has
bothered with. If you want 98 panels without having to search for the opportunity to be allowed a chance to spend $1K+ for them then buy his formula that he created and chose to share with the community
rather than simply buying up all the old and new non 98 panels waving his magic wand (RATTLE CAN PAINT AS YOU CALL IT?) and creating mint or at least as close to new as you will find factory 98 panels and selling them at going
rate at least $1K+ and thats being very generous as I have seen them sell for much more. So again if you need it you should support him and buy his product as it is not just rattle can paint its a formula he worked hard to create and
packaged it in a rattle can to make it easier for the end user to apply easily and properly to achieve good results assuming you follow the directions (I believe he made all the details clear in his posting ) and if he is able to make a profit after all
his expenses he might find another solution to a problem plus share and let everyone benefit from it again. And I'm not new on here I've been a member since 03 or 04 but lost everything from a breach on the forum a couple years back

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
jr12 > Replied. All taken care of.

Note to all: From time to time UPS gives me a hard time in regards to shipping out the aerosol cans. It requires me to take an extra trip down to the store and repackage and/or re-label. It's not a big deal, other than time lost. So far everything has gone thru smoothly other than those few mishaps.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Interested in buying a can if you still have them. I need to repaint my 93 dash panels after I sand them down. Might as well update them to the later model year color. I will shoot you a PM

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Back up > I Have 11 cans ready to go. I apologize for the delay and the extended periods of time without responses -- been away for a while. Hope everyone is well and happy new year.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts