-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

Sold please delete.

·
Part of the MSB club
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still taking offers guys, but $1100 shipped isn't going to happen. I also have the GM boost controller, 5 bar MAP sensor and the IAT sensor too. $1450 for all of it.

·
Banned
3,235 Posts
Still taking offers guys, but $1100 shipped isn't going to happen. I also have the GM boost controller, 5 bar MAP sensor and the IAT sensor too. $1450 for all of it.
Damn! That's a good deal already.
Shit, if u still got it on april 6th, ill buy all of it.
Everything shipped for $1450?

·
serbian by blood!!!
1,675 Posts
hey mike did u get my pm bro

·
serbian by blood!!!
1,675 Posts
car..altho i did think bout buying this but i got to see whats gonna hapened with my car:(

·
Registered
21 Posts
so the seller didn't have everything as listed and offered a refund. I said i want a refund and i have not received anything yet. Paypal said they can't do anything because its over 20 days

·
Part of the MSB club
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Type s stfu and take a gander at my trader rating. Slideways I told you I was waiting for the paypal thing to clear and it did last wednesday. You're money went out on saturday, I can't send money I don't have. I told you I'd send it back and then ýou filed with payapl which took the money and prolonged this whole process.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
yes i know him personally and dont come on here trying to say youre getting scammed, paypal did freeze his account. and in turn he doesnt have an extra $1400 dollars laying around to give to you. the only thing we couldnt find on the car was the IAT sensor which slideways got upset about and no longer wanted it. he was trying to pull the money out of paypal and send some money orders because he didnt want to get stuck paying 3% on the money. but since slideways freaked out and talked to paypal they froze the funds and his money was sent in the mail on saturday.

·
Registered
21 Posts
all you had to do was send a quick pm. it takes like a minute to do that and no matter how busy you are, you can always make time for that. If he would have communicated with me, none of this would've happend

I didn't get upset about the IAT sensor, just simply stated that i wanted it. He said he couldn't find it and he offered me a refund. I accepted and have been waiting ever since for it. Shouldn't a seller make sure he has all the parts he lists in the thread??

I never once said he is trying to scam me, I just simply want to know what is going on in the refund process. 96GreenTT, stop trying to say I said he is trying to scam me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.