1 - 17 of 17 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
94 tt silver
100 km
auto

i konw many of you have already seen and/or heard it is for sale, but making another thread agian with a lower price.

asking 30 000 obo

few mods included.

and to those who DID mssg about the car before i don tkonw why my pm box keeps getting full wiht only 3 mssges in there.

so email me at
[email protected]

thanks.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
excellent price!

viet, keep it and do the 6 speed swap ;)

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
^^

hell, if thats the case, ill get another MKIV, for my future kid :D

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah ...good price need to sell it fast now. planning to get x5 maybe. no clue yet

heh singh, already thinking about kids? lol think about gas prices for the future instead

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
VietSupra said:
Yeah ...good price need to sell it fast now. planning to get x5 maybe. no clue yet

heh singh, already thinking about kids? lol think about gas prices for the future instead
bwahaha, kids are the last thing on my mind... i was just saying.

gas was over a buck in richmond :(

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where abouts are you located? Because i can have it swapped to a 6spd just let me know where you are located and if you are interested we can work somethign out.

benson

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
so its 37 with the 6 speed swap?

i have a buddy thats all of a sudden interested after getting a ride in mine :D

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just let me konw singh. pm me or email. won be 37 if you get both. we'll work something out. dont worry about it guys.

thanks
benson

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
hey viet supra, i think about 2 weeks ago where you driving back from like whistler or something, i saw a silver mkiv, when i was driving back there, it had a city gate license plate frame thing on it. lol but 30k is a good price,

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah, there was a supra sold from city gate. but not mine.

i didn't go to whistler yet. never have been.

lol and plus i think city gate was offering 32k? and got probably little lower. if i get money back from the price i purchased it for. that's a good deal for me too =D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts