1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Braeden Grealy
Victoria BC, Canada
[email protected]

Selling my A.P. Engineering A'PEXi PowerFC w/ Commander Unit for the JZA80/2JZ.
Been running the PowerFC for just about 2 years now.

These electronics are still sought after by the Toyota/Lexus boi's. Please enjoy them as much as I have, not looking to get what I paid out of them, just some pocket change will do. I am willing to ship worldwide.

The PowerFC for the 2JZ is an item that you will likely never come across again, I spent 3 years finding a good one with the commander unit. $1.9k later I had it from Japan.

View/Control multiple parameters of your car and watch up to an 8 channel display of different gauges/temps/etc. Enjoy it like I have with my build from 280-800HP
Cheers

$1625 CAD OBO

Shipping covered by Buyer if necessary.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Braeden, i am very interested in the APEXI Power Commander and i have a few questions:
Is These unit for the USA Supra?
Comes with manual ?
Complete unit with all sensors, parts, wiring etc?
Who pays for shipping?
Give me your best price and i an ready to buy
Thanks< Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Braeden, i am very interested in the APEXI Power Commander and i have a few questions:
Is These unit for the USA Supra?
Comes with manual ?
Complete unit with all sensors, parts, wiring etc?
Who pays for shipping?
Give me your best price and i an ready to buy
Thanks< Mike

Hey Mike, from what I understand you're able to plug and play it into the the harness no worries. I stated in the thread that if shipping is necessary buyer will be covering it. The best price I can give you on it is $1583 CAD.

I bought the unit from Japan for 1.9k so I'm taking a bit of a hit as I just want the next enthusiast to enjoy it as much as I have, not only that I don't expect to get what I paid for it. It does not come with a manual but its a very easy hand held to be self taught with.

It comes withs a built in MAP/MAF sensor program, the harness/wiring is literally just plug & play into the factory wiring harness from the A80.

If you're from the states I can have it shipped to you this week (roughly will be around $60-$120 depending on location for shipping), upon payment I'll send you a tracking number and a good estimate of when it should be arriving, though you'll be able to track its movement with the tracking number.

I accept Paypal as a direct payment.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Cheers,
Braeden

·
Registered
48 Posts
Braeden,I am in the Cleveland Ohio area,area code 44134 Parma Ohio just let check out PayPal .
I usually sent monies by check or wire transfer, money order PayPal is okay with me
Give me about 1/2 day to make arrangements to pay. have to move money from account to another

Mike

·
Registered
48 Posts
Braeden, as much as i would like to receive this unit ,i found out the Apexi Power commander dose not work with auto transmissions.
I should have told you that my car has a automatic transmission. That is why i did not buy one many years ago
Sorry, for not asking sooner, Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Braeden, as much as i would like to receive this unit ,i found out the Apexi Power commander dose not work with auto transmissions.
I should have told you that my car has a automatic transmission. That is why i did not buy one many years ago
Sorry, for not asking sooner, Mike

Ah yeah I could’ve mentioned that had I known. I assume then you’re not interested anymore. Well thanks anyways..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Braeden, when the power commander was issued about 15 yrs ago i really wanted one, but in the manual it described
the unit was not very compatible with autos. The unit could be used but shifts are very harsh needs a lot of modifications to make it work. Then i remembered why i did not buy one when first introduced.
Would really like the unit, but i regret, i have to pass

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
2 Participants
mysupraisfast
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing