Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Couple things for sale:

1JZ Custom Aussie Y-pipe. Not the chinaman in Aus.! CUSTOM made. Includes 6 gaskets. $150+shipping Pending

1JZ HKS BOV pipe. Goes b4 intake mani. SOLDAH!

JDM rain guards. Missing 1 of the attachments. $80+shipping OBO

89-92 Clear Blinker Covers. From KMart GB. Brand new! Never used. $140+shipping OBO

More pics available upon request.

Dew

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
blaznsc4- The Y-pipe is a used piece. I never used it tho. I purchased in Oct/Nov 05' but never installed. I guess the only spec I can provide is that the pipe is 3" where it goes into the downpipe. <~~ Im sure there was a more technical way to say that!

Dew

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LST-SOL said:
i want the turn sig covers
:wtflol: Orlando... when did that happen? Whats up K, how you been? If you want em' hit me in PM. I still have the overflow w/ sensor, hoses and bracket for ya! Just hit me up. :bigthumb:

Dew

·
Registered
986 Posts
yo this guy is a rip-off!!!!! i payed him for a 1j and got a 1g!! lol. j/k.

yo dew wuddup. still got that 7m motor i asked u about. pics would be cool. i got the cress i was tellin u about. unfortunately i need to fix my car "again" before i mess with this one. this time, broke my rear subframe =(

but yea lemme know if you still got that motor for me

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ayo what up! Yeah I still have that motor for you. I'll take some pics.

I think I have a rear subframe too. Its at my cousin's house tho. Forgot what his address is. I'll find out. Need one?

Ask Marcos bout that tranny too for me if you could.

So you got that round body cress? The clean one that I mentioned to you?

·
Registered
986 Posts
nah picked up an already turbo & 5spd one. bored block, upgraded turbo, mhg, fpr, clutch, suspension, exhaust. interior is shot and it spun a bearing. so i might just change the motor unless someone ones to pick it up as is.

and you have a rear subframe for a supra or cressida?? i wonder if the supra one would work? i got a diff already too, but the guy i got it from said it was leaking. im gonna try to at least weld up my subframe so i can drive my car until i get the nex subframe together/reinforced and the supra lsd ready =)

im goin by marcos shop today to help our boy do a full interior swap in the supra. burgandy with blue interior is pretty damn ugly, lol.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
O yeah... I have a 90 supra rear subframe. I wonder if it'll work. What color is he swapping in?

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
First off. I'll take the covers for 80.00 shipped
Second, Crab Spirits...Gotta a pic ofyour MKIII. I think I've seen it on Weber Rd. a few times. I used to live in Bolingbrook.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
braddman said:
Thread cleaned up, please let me know next time this happens. I'll warn the appropriate member.
Thank you very much! I definately will keep in touch... especially if that sort of childish thing arises again. Again, thanx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts