Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale the real deal Ridox Front bumper and Rear Side Skirts. I also have a unknown brand side skirts that was on my car when I bought it.

When I received the front bumper, it had a spider crack on the front of it. I assumed the paint/body shop that was doing the work was going to fix it before actually doing the painting. Well either they didn't or they did a half ass job because you can still see the problem. When I was taking pics, I tried to show what I am talking about. Since the bumper has to be repainted anyway (it was painted a custom blue), any good body/paint shop should have no problem making it look new again.

$850 +shipping and 3% Paypal (if it applies). I will be going to Autobanh Motorsports in Houston to pick up a bunch of parts from Tommy. I can bring the body kit and I can meet up with the buyer at his shop or we can work out something else.

For those that would need me to ship this, I can arrange the freight shipping.

This was taken at the track. It shows the side skirts really well.

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,587 Posts
how much just for the side skirt shipped to 85748

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
coming from a bodyshop guy, fiberglass is a bitch to repair. it's a headache and takes alot of time to get it prepped, they probably half ass it.

·
Registered
388 Posts
+1... But it will get wavey in the front and the back in the area of the spider web... Love the ridox kit though. GLW

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much just for the side skirt shipped to 85748

I have someone interested in just the front bumper and your interested in the side skirts. If someone wanted just the rear side skirts then I would sell everything separately.

·
Registered
361 Posts
depending on price I may be interested in the rear skirts.. and also possibly the side skirts.. but they would need to be shipped to Canada..

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,587 Posts
galleyhand is a good guy, unfortunately due to my circumstances I am unable to pick up his side skirts until a later date if no one else picks it up. $150 is a smoking deal for a fitted modified skirt like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts