Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Tim,

I'm not trying to mislead you or anyone, or hurt your sale......but I did alot of research when swapping out my lsd and the 97-98 Supra TT Auto were NON-LSD, we got cheated!!!

But the 93.5-96 are Lsd, supposidly!

vnt

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
vntperformance said:
Tim,

I'm not trying to mislead you or anyone, or hurt your sale......but I did alot of research when swapping out my lsd and the 97-98 Supra TT Auto were NON-LSD, we got cheated!!!

vnt
I'm not trying to mislead anyone either, just going by what the rear has done for me, and what the window sticker stated. I think I'm actually just going to open it up tomorrow and see for myself. I've "heard" alot of different things about the '97-'98 auto rears as well, but NONE have been fact from what "I" have seen.

Tim

·
Registered
802 Posts
vntperformance said:
Tim,

vnt
ditto.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
basupra said:
Found this link quite interesting...here

Tim

Wow, great info! Well then I guess it was an option then...and some folks with the 97-98 Auto got lucky, I on the other hand got the short end of the stick :furious:

good luck with the sale and thanks for the info, Tim!!!

vnt

1 - 20 of 20 Posts