Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hell yeah fellas I have what we call a BAS starter kit for sale. This consists of 1 turbo mk3 and 1 n/a mk3. The turbo is an 89 and the na is an 86. Both run great. The turbo has a rebuilt engine with less than 100 miles and it also has a brand new radiator. The turbo is a 5 speed and the na is an auto. I was going to run them over with my jeep but I'll wait for junkier ones to come in for that. If interested let me know. I thought I'd give y'all first shot before they go to the selling department, after which I will have no control over where they go. Hit me up if interested.

I also have an NorCalSupra starter kit, a celica-supra with a blown motor and a few dents and some rust holes. Nice car so let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You guys are too slow. The 89 turbo 5 spd sold for $1400 and the 86 na auto sold for $1125.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
LOL... bastard! aight peace :chicken:

Reactions: GotTurbos?

·
TOO broke MK3
841 Posts
cummins said:
You guys are too slow. The 89 turbo 5 spd sold for $1400 and the 86 na auto sold for $1125.
1400 for an 89 turbo... dam someone got a good deal..

hey will you let me know if you get anymore 89-92 supra turbo 5-speed. targa if possible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts