Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got these parts for sale... Please add 3% if you are paying by paypal. If you dont wanna pay the fee, you can pay cash, send me a check (local bay area banks only please), or send me a USPS Money Order and I will send it out.

For local pickup only. Located in san jose, ca... WILL NOT SHIP!!!

Stock white wing. I'll give it a buff before you pick it up. $SOLD

Tires (2) nittos 235/35/18s $70 bucks picked up for both!

2 Front Black Seats. Everything Works. Upgraded to Torinos.. $SOLD picked up for both. WILL NOT SHIP UNLESS YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH UPS URSELF AND YOU HAVE THEM PICK THESE SEATS UP

For sale internationally..

Shims for TT 6pd. I adjusted my valves and these are the shims that i did not need. They are used. Shims retail for like 13 bucks each. There are (11) of them in the bag ranging around the 2.8s to 2.9s mostly. I'll let them go for $25 shipped or 22 bucks pickup--Pending..

Max Air Box cover only. Not the whole thing. I got 2 of them. Brand new. its $85 picked up or 100 shipped for each.

6sp Radiator. No Leaks. Everything works! No calcium buildup. Comes with good toyota radiator cap (will not seperate). SOLD...

6pd stock cams. $83picked up or $103 shipped

Front Stock Lip Alum Support Bars. $25 picked up. ($40 shipped) - ----- SOLD TO JORGE!!!

Supra Car Bra.

$50 picked up or $60 shipped. -- Pending...

USDM Fuel Rail and Injectors. $150 shipped or 140 picked up. --Sold to "DaMan"

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
more items...

94 headlights in perfect working order. I will buff it with before i ship it out. No scratches or fogging. No broken Tabs whatsoever. $220 picked up for both (will not seperate) or $250 shipped.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump!!!

Lip support bar was accidently thrown away.. Refunded payment (through paypal) back to buyer..

Lowered price on most items!

·
JZA80 > JZA70
1,810 Posts
do you hav e any injectors for sale?

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Headlight Restorer
1,108 Posts
if you are willing to ship the tires, I will take them and pay for shipping.
(shipping tires will be very easy. just ducktape or strap them on together and go to ups and ship! done.

well, please let me know
thanks
JP

·
Registered
95 Posts
are the headlights the chrome or black background? its kinda hard to see in the pics. and when you say buff before you send it out, do u mean exterior only or interior as well. thanks!

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
are the headlights the chrome or black background? its kinda hard to see in the pics. and when you say buff before you send it out, do u mean exterior only or interior as well. thanks!
They are 94 Headlights with chrome. the 97-98s have black housings. You can find more info about the differences in the FAQ section of the forum.

The headlights have never been removed and I will not remove them. I dont want to mess around with the seals. So I will buff it with NOVUS with my obital before i ship them out.

DNSL---Radiators been sold and shipped out.

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
very nice pics! wish everyone would take pics that good, it really helps!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts