Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Garden State Menace
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE: 1997 Toyota Supra. 40,0xx original miles. This car is one of the cleanest Supras out there. Black/ Black int./ ext. The Paint is 100% Original. This car has a clean car fax history, and has never been damaged in any way. I bought this car out in Arizona in July/ Aug. of 2005, through Ryan Woon.

Price: $58,000.00 OBO

This car has an engine setup virtually identical to Woon's older setup which went mid to high 9’s at over 150mph.

Modifications Include:

WOTM Built Engine Includes spec JE Pistons, upgraded Rings, upgraded wrist pins, ARP Studs, Carillo H-Beam rods

WOTM Built Head with Ferrea Valvetrain and mild port work

"WOTM Turbo Kit with WOTM76 Turbo Capable of 990rwhp+ and mid 9's in the 1/4 at over 150mph. WOTM 4in Downpipe and Midpipe, Chrome 4in intake, HKS GTII Wastegate"

WOTM 4in Stainless Catback with Polished Burns Muffler

WOTM Feramic Clutch Kit

TITAN Big Boy CF Driveshaft

TITAN Line Lock Kit

AEM EMS

FJO Wideband 02

HKS DLI

HKS Camshafts, 264's

BOOST LOGIC SFI Crank Pulley

Greddy 4-row Front Mount Intercooler

WOTM Rail and 1000cc Injectors

Tein HA's

TRD Sways

Fiske 18in Wheels and Yokohama Tires

B&M Shifter

Greddy Gauges

TRD 10k Tach

WOTM Manual Boost Controller Kit with stainless lines

Fluidyne Radiator

TRD Chrome Front Strut-bar

Rear Strut Tower Bar

RMM Carbon Fiber Rear Wing

Brembo Big Brake Kit (14"), cross drilled rotors, TT rear brakes (newer)

3M Clear Bra

I also have all reciepts for work performed on the car. It was recently (this past summer) tuned by Tuning Concepts. This car has been professionally maintained the entire time I have owned it and is currently having its getrag freshened, so upon the sale, it will be delivered with a completely fresh transmission and clutch.

For those who are local (NJ); the car has an NJ State Inspection good through 12/31/07

Buyer will assume all transportation costs, but I'm willing to help with delivery.

Should anyone make an offer, please have your financing (if necessary) ready. prior to offering. If anyone would like to view the car before it has the fresh tranny back in, email me and we can set something up. I will only offer tests rides after an offer has been made with proof that the individual is ready to purchase the car.

I'll be adding some more pics and if anyone has technical questions about the car, email me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have seen this car in person. The attention to detail is amazing. Good luck with the sale!

·
All Access Motorsports
1,594 Posts

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
I have never seen you at any NJ car events. Can you post an engine bay pic please. i am curious to see more about the car

·
Garden State Menace
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the delay on the extra pics, I'll get them up asap.

·
Garden State Menace
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump

Transmission will be done at the end of the week and will be going back in this weekend.

Extent of the work included a full sychro kit and 3rd + 4th gear replacement.
3rd gear needed to be replaced and 4th was showing a little wear, so I had it replaced as well.

·
Banned
945 Posts
Hey Mark,

Nice to see the old ride looking so good!

The pictures look blurry on my computer. Here are some pics I took when I still had the car. The paint is something you guys need to see to believe!

·
Garden State Menace
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Dennis. How is law school treating you?

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
ive seen this car many times ,and it is ultra clean. mark keeps it very clean and alomost never drives it.this is 1 sweet ultra clean supra that is very well put together.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I will also vouch for the car and seller. One of the top NE cars for sure. Immacualte condition and Mark is a good honest guy.

·
Banned
112 Posts
How many whp on pump or race gas sir?

·
Garden State Menace
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mid 700's rwhp on C16 @ 30 PSI

·
Garden State Menace
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump

Changed from $58,000 Firm to "Or Best Offer"

·
Garden State Menace
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've always liked this pic, not a lot of detail, but a good night shot the day I took delivery of it!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts