Supra Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Garden State Menace
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
iasc300 . . .

PM or email me if you want to talk about purchasing the car. No that amount isn't acceptable.

-Mark

·
Garden State Menace
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
Yeah, almost two years ago when that pic was taken. I was putting in the fluidyne radiator. In that pic the car needed to be burped some more.. As far as the tune, I don't remember why the FJO was at 16.0. I can't make out from the pic what was going on. The car looks like it is idling at 1200 RPM.

Anyway the bottomline is that was two summers ago and right now it runs perfect and cool.

Mark

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
The car makes 10psi at idle too:)

Nice car. I remember driving this car many times!

·
Garden State Menace
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
One thing I forgot to put in the orginal for sale ad is that this car also has matching VIN tags.

·
Garden State Menace
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Mods please lock this thread. The car is no longer available. the car didn't sell, I'm just keeping it.
-Mark

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Mods please lock this thread. The car is no longer available. the car didn't sell, I'm just keeping it.
-Mark

Don't give up man its only been 2 months. Throw it on ebay it will probably draw more attention there. This kind of car needs to find the "right buyer" and this could take some time.

Regards,

·
Garden State Menace
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
BBS,
I know what you mean. I'm not giving up though , I actually have two to three people lined up to buy it with serious offers, just don't want to sell it anymore. I went through a lot to get this car.

-Mark

21 - 31 of 31 Posts