im sorry you paid 220 for it, yikes

and you cant sell your apc bull shit here you only have 53 posts

apc has a sale every few months and the seats go for like 80 bucks
This guy is correct.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
excuse me but I did read the rules and it clearly states that I can sell anything here as long as I am registered for 2.5 years....feb 04 to may 06 is pretty close dont ya think? 2 yrs and 3 months. I mean c'mon. Also for the person who decided to flame, it doesn't matter what APC does with their sales, not everyone lives where you live, there are no such sales here in Toronto Canada that go anywhere near 80 bucks, the lowest I've seen this seat selling for is 160 Canadian funds....nice try though

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
badboy26 said:
excuse me but I did read the rules and it clearly states that I can sell anything here as long as I am registered for 2.5 years....feb 04 to may 06 is pretty close dont ya think? 2 yrs and 3 months. I mean c'mon. Also for the person who decided to flame, it doesn't matter what APC does with their sales, not everyone lives where you live, there are no such sales here in Toronto Canada that go anywhere near 80 bucks, the lowest I've seen this seat selling for is 160 Canadian funds....nice try though
Feb 04 to May 06 is 2 years and 3 months. Therefore, no, and also you may want to read the rules about questioning moderators. This will get you banned. Normally telling someone you can get something cheaper is also against the rules, but you aren't even supposed to post here in the first place for 3 more months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts