1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ramy Nasr
[email protected]
Tampa, FL 33647

As the post says, I have FS a BNIB, still sealed in original wrapping Blackvue DR900S-2CH with 128GB Memory Card up for sale. I know this is a time a lot of us are shopping, and figured it's as good a time as any to sell.

These seem to go low to mid $500s on the market currently (with the 128GB Memory Card; not the 32GB version):

Save some money on the nicest dashcam on the market. Asking $500 OBO shipped to your door, fully insured with FedEx tracking & signature confirmation to a verified Paypal address within the continental US. Will ship elsewhere if you pay the additional shipping costs.

I'm currently at work, so this is the only photo I have readily on hand, but happy to provide more photos of the sealed box upon request.

TIA!

·
Administrator
8,961 Posts
I have this in my daily great dashcam

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It really is.

While I got you, where'd you mount it? Windshields? I was wondering if there would be a way to mount it in such a way that you get dashcam + basically a front lip/rear backup camera. I think you should be able to position the rear to double as a reverse camera based on the wide angle, but for the front, you may need to run a second single-channel camera if you want a front lip view...

·
Administrator
8,961 Posts
It really is.

While I got you, where'd you mount it? Windshields? I was wondering if there would be a way to mount it in such a way that you get dashcam + basically a front lip/rear backup camera. I think you should be able to position the rear to double as a reverse camera based on the wide angle, but for the front, you may need to run a second single-channel camera if you want a front lip view...
I mounted right under rear view mirror mount and used the hardwire kit to run the wiring in from the top of the headliner. You really can't see the camera unless you look for it.

As far as mounting a camera on the lip I've never done such a thing. That would be something more up @Stu Hagen s alley.

Matt

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,941 Posts
Mine is mounted behind rear view mirror. My rear is mounted on rear window in between heat. Mine seems to randomly restart does anyone have this issue. Latest software 1.012

1 - 7 of 7 Posts