What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional: 610-207-4609
What is your City? : Reading
What is your State? : Pa
What is your Zipcode? : 19609

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

I have for sale the following items, please email me if you have any questions, thanks for looking. Also, since I dont have much, if any feedback here, feel free to look at my Ebay profile which is the same name as my email address, you will see that it is perfect.

Innovative LC-1 with 52mm Nordskog gauge in Blue, used but very little, sells new for 289..........asking 200
This picture is not mine but shows what the gauge looks like. the picture below that is the actual one im selling.

Blitz Sbc Id Type R Electronic Boost Controller, it is new and have never been installed however I do not have the box or paperwork. MVP sells this one new for 529 and i am asking 450

Greddy 52mm Electronic Boost gauge, it is used, lights up green like supra dash, anyone who knows this gauge knows its hard to find anymore since it was discontinued a while ago. Asking 120

TurboSmart Dual Stage Manual Boost Controller, used but in good condition. Sells new for 206. Im asking 150

The prices above do not include shipping or Paypal fees which is 3%
None of these parts are very big so unless you want shipping to Guam or something, I dont think itll be much, of course if you are interested in more than one item, ill combine shipping.
Feel free to email me with questions or comments and please dont bother posting comments about how much so and so are selling it for, if you are not interested in it at the price i am asking, email me and we will talk. Thanks again.

Josh

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
what does the wideband gauge read from and up to?

10:1- 20:1? or does it read richer than 10:1? why are you selling it if i may ask

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, i wasnt sure about the answer to your question sleeknsilver, so i pulled this information directly from Innovative's user guide and manual for the LC-1.........The LC-1's analog output 2 is factory programmed to provide a
linear output between 0V and 5V for an AFR of 7.35 to 22.39.................i dont know if this is tha answer that you were after but i would recommend calling Innovative if you need more info. The reason i chose to go with aem is because i have used and am familiar with Aem Uego from my previous cars, i also like that they match my other gauges. Feel free to email me with more questions and ill do my best to answer them. Thanks

Josh

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
what does the wideband gauge read from and up to?

10:1- 20:1? or does it read richer than 10:1? why are you selling it if i may ask
I have the same one and have seen mine as low as 7 and as high as 28

Or course right after startup when it dumps too much fuel and right before the sensor was put into the dp (was filled with fresh air). also, when my car sits for a while, it will show the same right before startup.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts