What is your State? : CA
What is your Zipcode? : 92056

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

FOR SALE: SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

2 brand new TITAN adjustable CAM GEARS
Black in color

I have 2 of them you can buy them both for a reported 18hp gain.

These fit the 2jz-ge and 2jz-gte motors.

* Fits Non-Turbo and Twin-Turbo 93-98 Supras or a Lexus IS300*

5 bolt cam gear at a great price. The Titan cam gear utilizes state-of-the-art five fastener stainless on stainless hosting for incredible robustness and adjustability. None better. The outside cam belt design has been industrialized to minimize any possibility for belt slippage.

A gain of up to 18HP is achievable when purchasing two cam gears. The majority of the gain is achieved from the exhaust cam gear and the remaining comes from the intake cam side. Cam gears for the 2JZGTE Supra are universal, so there is not a specific gear for the intake or the exhaust cam side.

These are brand new in the box and dont even have a scratch on them. I opened the boxes and never used them. I am asking $145 for each of them. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I will ship them in the orig boxes with the instructions and all.

I can ship these via fedex with the tracking number PM'd and email'd to you on the day I ship them. IF we use paypal I can ship the same day I am paid. Or you can come pick them up if your in the San Diego area. I would like to see them as a set. But if 2 people only want one I will do that. Thanks

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

·
Blood for Blood
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 4 PM's now but all very very low ball offers for brand new never used cam gears... the boxes were opened and then shut.

·
TACO!
682 Posts
$200 shipped to zip 34974 and I'll take them. I will have to have a member validate you, sorry for the trust thing. I have been burned too many times.

·
Blood for Blood
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$200 shipped to zip 34974 and I'll take them. I will have to have a member validate you, sorry for the trust thing. I have been burned too many times.

^^^ I am not being burned by you.... thats way way too low... no way.. the price listed is 145 each so total is 290... then I need to talk ship and paypal with the buyer so I will not sell you my cam gears at that price.

I just got 3 more PM's with low ball offers... the price is set in the thread. I can deal but I am not hurting to sell at all.

As for the trust thing my itrader rate is over what you see here. I am on other sites and my paypal rate shows who I am. As for validate ha ha .. sure.. I have been on here for a very long time.. no prob there.

·
Banned
346 Posts
They are $155.00 each new from Titan. Your gonna take more than a 10 dollar loss on each just for the fact they are not considered new in box since you bought them. Sucks but its the new of the game. Good luck with sale though.

·
Blood for Blood
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thread pruned.

Stay on topic.
thanks.... alot

They are $155.00 each new from Titan. Your gonna take more than a 10 dollar loss on each just for the fact they are not considered new in box since you bought them. Sucks but its the new of the game. Good luck with sale though.
^ he just cleaned this up and now you start to dirty it again? I am not in any way new at this game... and new in box means never used and these were never used. Please stay out of my thread if your not interested in buying. Mr. King just cleared this up.

·
Blood for Blood
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the PM's...

PM's replied to...

I am not asking best low ball offer but thanks to all who sent rude msgs I will forward to the correct mods.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts