Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SP Budget Manifold and .70 A/R Internal wastegate Turbine Housing - $50obo plus shipping. The turbine and manifold is coated and the turbine has an internal wastegate port for use with a budget manifold.

I also have left and right lower control arms for sale. $85obo each or $160obo for both plus shipping.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Best offer? I need these outta my way. One of the pics looks like the busing is cracked but I assure you its the paint flaking off the metal. All of the bushings are in good condition.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
ball joints will show signs of being bad if you can pull it slightly out of its socket. So if you push, then pull out real hard on the joint, and it moves AT ALL, then it is probably bad.

Also, I can't tell from the picture, are they aluminum or steel. I read that the supra control arms are aluminum. I need to replace the ones on my SC400.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ball joints will show signs of being bad if you can pull it slightly out of its socket. So if you push, then pull out real hard on the joint, and it moves AT ALL, then it is probably bad.

Also, I can't tell from the picture, are they aluminum or steel. I read that the supra control arms are aluminum. I need to replace the ones on my SC400.
I need to try that test. Only the upper control arms are aluminum on the supra.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts