Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
11,221 Posts
Come with new tires too (as pictured) or were those pics when you first got it? What's the price without tires (if you part it)? Also rolled rear fenders?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no rolled fenders. the tires have only 3k on them. nitto 555's so basically 90=% tread left. i am not parting out at all.

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,226 Posts
Those are the perfect size. To bad there not all polished or i would be interested.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Hm.. im a newbie at rims.. but can these be painted / polished? to get the polish look, instead of black?

also are these the correct offsets for supras?

one last questions.. you looking for trades? ;]

·
Registered
959 Posts
Handdrag, is that Anodized Black or Black paint by CCW? Maybe because of the angle of the camera, but the center black looked different from the lip black.

·
Blitz Supra
525 Posts
There you go Nick! These look perfect for you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
these are 100% anodized black. the only reason the centers look different is cause they were shot peened before anodizing. so it looks like a rough texture. and yes these are the correct offsets for a supra.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Mmmmm tasty.

I think youre local too. Wish I could trade my Blitz Technospeed Z1 wheels for this.

You interested in trades? Or are you looking for a straight up sale?

·
No, ...It was NEVER NA!!!
1,417 Posts
What are the offsets on these wheels? Will you ship?

Jordan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i am not sure but ccw has the offsets for them. whatever they sell for this fitment for the supra. yes i will ship in the 48 states.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I really need the offsets for these wheels. Are there any lables somewhere on the wheels with this info. Have looked at CCW website but they have no infos regarding the offsets. The reason this parameter is important to me is because I'm trying to see if beside fitting on my 94TT, would they also fit my 93 FD.

·
SpooooL
591 Posts
Charles, just bring them over to my house and we'll put them on my car and take some pictures. Hit me up after 5 tomorrow and we'll get this done.

·
Banned
31 Posts
i guess this will kill your thread

but you or a guy over on zilvia who is using the same pics said the offset was
+20mm fronts and +30mm rears

1 - 20 of 22 Posts