Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
EDIT: pops started her up jus fine (been sitting for a month). had him check everything for me. Everything is good. read below description before asking me quesrtions

hey guys the car is back up for sale. Its been parked for a while and got a parking ticket.

firm low price: 300 bucks as is. runs great for so many problem free yrs for me. read above posts for more info.

tires are good, suspension (still feels fine, read below) transmission good, engine good (yes im not joking the reliablilty of the engine has been rock solid). perfect beater

negatives: the car has to be registered, i cant guarantee the car will pass smog (but it has all factory parts, no aftermarket), odometter is frozen 183000 miles, speedometer doesnt work. tachnometter works. (i drove it in this condition for 5+ years, 2000rpm in 4th gr=40mph etc.) The springs are heated for a lower ride a while ago also i forgot to mention. Engine was re-built. I painted it a white and gloss black scheme myself (if thats a bad big) about 3-4 months ago.

omar (TRD94JZA80TT) above test drove it and can atest to the condition it is in.

BASICALLY 300 is the lowest I will go, I dont have time to play games, i need a quick sale. thx guys give it a good home, it will daily defend your supra's miles very well.

R

·
0 Posts
Where are you located? If you are near the bay area or can bring it here I will buy it

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
car is located in Glendale, CA. Its registration was due as of January. so I dont want to risk driving an unregistered car. Im in Orange county at the moment studying for finals. forgive me if Im not as prompt w/ the responses as I would like to be.

·
Registered
885 Posts
yea the car is fine, probbably worth $400 at the lowest if anything

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
update: 4 people have contacted me though pm or phone.

to them and anyone else interested: I will be home next thursday night-the following monday. Call me wednesday to arrange a time. (i prefer friday morning to afternoon). We can go do all the paperwork properly at the local dmv.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
fred ill buy it

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
fred btw im like 2 min from u , let me peep this hot ride yo

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ey curtis, tried giving you a call.

car is in glendale so your 42 min from the car. Come on down with me on thrusday night to LA or friday morning and we'll get it all done.

everyone else: please read the second from above post, it has all the questions u asked so far answered. Call me to arrange times. first come, first serve.

I wanna have this car sold by monday the 28th, since i wont have much time to sell it after

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^^pm me your info. but there is no way im wasting any of my time and producing any kind of risk, if your unsure and posted or a no show.

EVERYONE who contacted me on pm: REPLY WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER if you are still interested.

PM me, or email me [email protected] . My number is available through pm or email. Wednesday will be the day to get in contact and to arrange or seriously discuss meeting times, test drives and such.

posting on the thread and never even pming me any info to reach you is kinda pointless.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I'll give you 5 grand today. But you have to put a sticker that says "Powered by Rice" on it. I heard those stickers attract chicks.

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
iluvpsi said:
I'll give you 5 grand today. But you have to put a sticker that says "Powered by Rice" on it. I heard those stickers attract chicks.
sorry sucka but its sold.:D

keep your stickers for your honda...

sorry to ruin your dream of drifting in this bad boy :rolleyes: :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts