Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

· Blood for Blood
9,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pick up is always better than shipping I like to meet the people I am selling to. I am in North San Diego, Oceanside. Right where the 5 and 78 meet. Please PM or Post up in the thread and tell me what number part you would like and I will be more than happy to answer any and all questions. Shipping and payment method to be worked out with the buyer. Please dont post unless your an interested buyer.

SOLD 1. C-Wings TRD style Carbon Fiber Hood. Its made by "importfan / GTP international," they call it the JZA80 MKIV Toyota Supra TD 3000GT carbon Fiber hood. I have had this for a few years and just kinda go back and forth with this and my OEM hood. Brand new they sell for $600 plus $150 shipping and then tax. So the C-wings CF hood runs about $800 new to your door from online places like aerokits.net. Mine is barely used and as you can see in the pix and is in 9/10 shape, cause its used... I have 2 sparco hood pins in it. Very light weight...

SOLD

SOLD 2. 2jz-gte Auto transmission Torque converter, OEM, stock stall. Aprox 25,000mi on it. Same tq as TT auto USDM Supra and TT Aristo.

SOLD

SOLD 3. 2jz-gte aristo auto transmission aprox 25,000mi on it. Clean and looks great. Swap out the tail with a USDM one and cut about 1/2 on the back and put it in your TT MKIV. Or send this out one out to be built as you drive your car now. This is an A340LE ... Ratios 1st:2.804 , 2nd:1.531 , 3rd:1 , 4th:0.705 Same as a A340E just this one came with the lock up torque converter. That's what the L means...

SOLD

SOLD 4. 2jz-gte Auto flywheel used very low miles, aprox 25,000mi on it.

SOLD

SOLD 5. 2jz-gte MKIV TT Auto transmission OEM, Stock Hard lines. 38,000mi on them, always toyota fluid used.

SOLD

Again please only post if your an interested buyer or PM me with any and all questions.

· Blood for Blood
9,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Payment pending on...

2. 2jz-gte Auto transmission Torque converter, OEM, stock stall. Aprox 25,000mi on it. Same tq as TT auto USDM Supra and TT Aristo.

$250

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.