Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a R154 from a 1j chaser motor (remote shifter) without bell housing
Selling it because it won't work on a MKIII
Looking to get $800
Motor and bell housing was label 100km

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Don't buy anything from this guy! The deal was $700 and I arrange pick up and everything and raised the price to $1000 when we're going to pick it up!
you wanted my built r154 and fell off the earth.... sorry i did a ups quote for for a transmission on a pallet and it was 2,500+ dollars shipped to norway so if you figure out shipping on a transmission to norway id be more then happy to drop it off werever you want buddy!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Don't buy anything from this guy! The deal was $700 and I arrange pick up and everything and raised the price to $1000 when we're going to pick it up!
I never change my price
he had someone else was coming to picked up the tranny who may have up the price but i never change my offer. He didnt hear anything from my mouth that i wanted 1000. when i told him i didnt change any price he didnt had anything to say or who he heard it from.
Seems like he just change his mind on buying it.

Please get your story stright sir! You had someone handing this deal for you because you are in another country. idk what he told you. If you heard that i said a 100 why didnt you call me?

He was paying the guy so the guy and the guy was going to pay me cash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts