Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Resident Smartass
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: PRICE LOWERED Complete 1JZ 5Sp Swap plus SPEC STG 3

Here we go, I have a 1992 1jz 5Sp transmission swap for sale. JUST THE TRANNY SWAP= NO MOTOR INCLUDED, This a complete swap, including everything you need to make an auto into a manual. To sweeten the deal, you will also recieve a brand new in the box, SPEC 633sti CLUTCH. This is the stoutest clutch SPEC makes that still has a sprung hub ( engagement is not bad at all). Also you will get a ONE PIECE DRIVESHAFT, will hold 1000hp. This is a complete swap and will include all lines, cylinders, pedals, everything and I mean everything you will need to do a complete 5sp swap. Tranny has approx. 57,000 miles on it.

Price: 1200.00 plus shipping.

You do the math, the clutch alone is worth 600.00.
References provided upon request.
I will send pics if you are SERIOUS!!!

Feel free to ask questions

·
Check Your Face!!!
1,417 Posts
holy shit! thats a sweet deal. so its a full 1jz swap and full r154 swap as well? that is quite sweet, where exactly are you located?

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
compression #s, was this ever swapped intoa car, and removed?

~scott

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
scottiedawg66 said:
compression #s, was this ever swapped intoa car, and removed?

~scott
What? he is only selling the tranny and drive train parts not the motor.

Jeremy :bigthumb:

·
Check Your Face!!!
1,417 Posts
oh HA HA HA HA!!!! thats funny, ha ha anyway still pretty good with such a nice clutch.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Reading comprehention scott........ :p

·
Resident Smartass
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just heard from SPEC, the clutch is a Full Face Feramic clutch disc with a sprung hub, with the Heavy duty pressure plate. They promise it will hold 620 ft lbs and will have even smoother engagement than the old 6 puck design. THIS IS FOR THE TRANNY AND DRIVERTRAIN....NO MOTOR!!! This is still a sweet deal for anyone who wants to swap over to a 5 speed. Complete 5speed transmission swap with a brand spanking new SPEC stage 3++ clutch and one piece driveshaft 1300.00 It does not get any better.
JC

·
Resident Smartass
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What's so funny? That's what it's called, Sounds more like a sandwich than a clutch, but that's what they call it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
jwcatto said:
What's so funny? That's what it's called, Sounds more like a sandwich than a clutch, but that's what they call it.

That's a real nice clutch, I put that in mine. Grabs quick though, not bad for a Stage III.

·
Resident Smartass
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks like I may find out for my self, If I don't sell it. Bump and price drop to 1200.00

·
Resident Smartass
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry, but I would like to keep it together. Nice setup for those of you that want to go fast.
Bump

1 - 16 of 16 Posts