Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Resident Smartass
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heys guys, figured I give yall first crack at my shifter. I have a complete C's short throw shifter that has been used for around 6-700 miles. Its in PERFECT shape and comes with all the parts, right down to the seals and bolts. If you have never used one, you don't know what you are missing.

Pics available if you really need them, It's like brand new.

Price: 275.00 Shipped

·
Search
3,303 Posts
and, what's so special about a c's? does it just shorten the throw a whole bunch? and its stock hieght, right?

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
It's stock hight and it shortens the throw.. it is the BEST design shifter for the mk3 out there. I have one... and I love it. ti feels like a miata shifter

·
Resident Smartass
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have some ass to kick before I can tell you why:) But lets just say I don't need it anymore. You will absolutely love this shifter plus, The company went under so there are no more available. Hence they are fairly rare and pricey

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
And his price is a good price... pick it up guys!

·
Resident Smartass
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will get pictures this weekend. Dibs means sold to me, so If you want it you need to speak up, if not I'll put it on Ebay and make some extra money.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
This is a nice piece-This was in my car for about 3 weeks before his swap was complete and it worked great and performed the same in his car. Great buy, I vouch for the seller.

·
Resident Smartass
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Let me hear from performance first and then I will provide the info for payment, Thanks for the interest, you will not be disappointed in the quality.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Youll enjoy it joe.. it is a GREAT shifter!

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
damn... you'd have enjoyed it too....

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Just got back from the street races in Oakland.... we got surrounded by cops TOTAL fast and furious style.. they came FROM ALL DIRECTIONS and boxed us in... I swear to God.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts