1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matt Calderone
Middlesex, CT
matt.calderone AT gmail dot com

I purchased these wheels new from CCW before they were aquired by Weld, they were made to order at the time.

These are 19x10 front and 19 x 11.5 rear in supra fitment - They have tires on them but the tires age wise need to be replaced 100% - I can ship but local buyers preferred.

The wheels have no damage whatsoever but they are fully polished CCWs and will need to have the barrels repolished with some aluminum polish.

Price is $2500 for them plus shipping. Shipping will be about $40 bucks or so a wheel. I will carefully protect them for shipment.

Thanks,

Matt

·
Boost Addict
591 Posts
Are these fully polished I assume? Will these fit a supra with Rolled fenders w/305's or no? I used to know that answer, but forgot it now.

·
Administrator
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are these fully polished I assume? Will these fit a supra with Rolled fenders w/305's or no? I used to know that answer, but forgot it now.
Yes fully polished, they will fit 305s with rolled or cut fenders yes. I believe not all brands of 305s fit but most do. Some have broader shoulders than others, that's what I was told by ccw at the time.

·
Boost Addict
591 Posts
So tempting... I think I will have to pass for now, but good luck on the sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts