Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a "heads up" sale opportunity for my PacNW Supra brothers and sisters. I always prefer selling to my local friends, so wanted to give you all a heads up to these parts I have for sale before listing them nationally (them meaning the exhaust!). ;)

First up is the jewel of all my custom parts, and something truly special. This is a 4" true titanium exhaust for the MKIV TT that is 1 of 2 ever built. It is a cat-back exhaust patterned after the HKS Titanium, but made with titanium piping instead of stainless steel. The entire exhaust weighs just under 11 pounds and even has a trick titanium reducer so that you can run it with a 3" downpipe. I will be very up-front and tell you that I'm only selling this incredibly rare part for 2 reasons:

1. It's very loud. Like very, very loud. Sounds superb, but it's loud, even on a BPU Supra. On a scale from 1 to 10, this is the 10, likely due to the lack of a resonator and the large piping size.
2. I would like get some other bills paid off, and this is essentially "money sitting in my shed".

Pricing on this thing is tough, as you cannot easily duplicate it. The only other one ever made is owned by SF member "NowWhat" in Southern California, and no more are planned to be built. Therefore I'm asking $1500 obo. Yes, it's expensive...but if you're serious then you'll know exactly how bad-ass this exhaust really is. Forget about shipping unless someone can give me a true exhaust box since this thing doesn't disassemble and is very long (edit...I'm now entertaining remote offers as I have not been able to drum up any local interest).

Some very cool features of this exhaust include:

1. True titanium construction means supremely light weight and anti-corrosive nature
2. Twin adjustable mounting points (one on rear canister and a V-band flange where it attaches to DP) ensure the best fit with the most ground clearance possible (very generous for a true 4 inch exhaust).
3. The sound, despite being SUPER loud, is extremely exotic and unique.
4. There are only 2 in the USA!

Ti Speed 1
Ti Speed 2
Ti Speed 3
Ti Speed 4
Ti Speed 5

Next up is my original 1994 alpine silver front bumper, which is in crummy shape and definitely needs a lot of bodyshop love. However, the price is right: FREE TO A GOOD HOME!

Front Bumper 1
Front Bumper 2

Next up is a used AutoMeter EGT gauge, which did work when I removed it from my last Supra. What you see is what you get. FREE TO A GOOD HOME!

AutoMeter EGT gauge

I also have a stock 1994 TT intake/airbox available as well. Asking $40 picked up.

Stock Airbox 1
Stock Airbox 2

Lastly, I have a stock SMIC from my 1994 Supra TT that is in fair condition. It doesn't look great, but still works properly. I'm asking $50 for it, with all piping since the condition isn't that great.

SMIC

All items are available for viewing and/or pickup on a mountain in North Bend. Questions are welcome and expected. :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Steve ,
i'm interested on the bumper and Autometer EGT gauge..you have pm!

David

·
Administrator
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The bumper and the EGT gauge are yours David...just make arrangements to come by and pick them up when you can. Thanks.

Steve T.

·
Administrator
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SMIC and piping are pending sale to Thingyness. :)

·
Administrator
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
David picked up the bumper and EGT gauge last night...thanks bud!

·
Administrator
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Only the Ti exhaust and the 1994 airbox assembly remain available. Thanks all. :)

·
Administrator
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sure, had considered that, and even purchased an HKS Ti silencer for the exhaust, but the sizing was off.

I'm not interested in custom projects anymore...I'd rather just see my parts go to a good and deserving home and use the money for other things. Thanks!

Steve T.

·
Premium Member
10,170 Posts
I'm sure that someone will realize the steal that this is and take it off your hands. No worries, Steve. :)

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,488 Posts
Wish I had the cash Steve...:( That exhaust looks like a piece of art! Good luck!

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
so you know a guy doing custom Titanium welds? That is a rare find! Only two made? wow sweetness

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Steve!... you had a EGT gauge you were just giving away!!??! Why didn't you tell me? I've been looking for a EGT gauge for a while now! :doh:

·
Part of the MSB club
1,391 Posts
How long is the exhaust (for shipping measurement reasons)? I have a friend that lives in Walla Walla that I'm pretty sure can pick it up for me.

·
Administrator
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My guess is that the exhaust is about 8 feet long, but I'll have to measure it to be sure.

·
Administrator
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm taking offers on the exhaust. Thanks! :)

·
Administrator
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow...it looks like someone actually bought my Ti exhaust! :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Who bought it!
Damn! missed my chance. If he backs out its all mine!

Thanks, Asgar

·
Administrator
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Asgar,

I sent you more details about the situation. I think you'll like the outcome bud. :)

Steve T.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts