Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
FS: Decorative Supra Script logo sign

-What is your First & Last name?: Eric Easterby
-What is your email?: [email protected] (Personal & PayPal)
-What is your phone number?: 302-898-6486
-What is your City?: Newark
-What is your State?: DE
-What is your Zip code?: 19713

I have made this one for myself but figured we all love our cars and love to display things in our garages, offices, shops, etc... So I am offering these here on SF. The metal sign will have a white background and then is bonded to a second CNC cut metal part that I paint a graphite gray, much like the actual trunk logos. Actual logo measures about 12" x 3" tall. I was going to powder coat some but I wanted to keep the cost down for everyone. I placed some 3M double sided tape on mine to adhere it to the wall. Feel free to get creative and make a key rack or an accent to your stereo trunk display...

Cost is $25 shipped in the US, $35 to Canada.

Please include your SHIP TO ADDRESS with your paypal payment as well as IF YOU WANT THE LOGO BONDED TO THE BACKDROP. Saying so on here just adds confusion...

I will make the first batch for shipment and stock by the week of 4/20/15 (ALL FIRST ORDERS SHIPPED). On to batch #2...

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nitro Dragster Piston and Rod

·
Administrator
8,843 Posts
Payment sent...I have a couple used 2j pistons I would like to add this to on my desk.

·
GE with boltons ;)
894 Posts
Man, this would be bitchin with the back part painted an oem color.... I'll be sending you some money today.... fooooooooo shoooooooooooo

Also, can we get them not bonded together, i'd like to paint the background piece..

- Andy

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you wish to have them not painted or not bonded please say so in your PayPal note.

I've thought about the oem color option but with the first run its not feasible right now.

·
Member Since 2000...
909 Posts
That would look sweet if you could do color options!
Well, it looks great regardless, but it would be much easier to do it all in a one stop shop instead of having to take to a painter;)

·
Member Since 2000...
909 Posts
Payment sent, I am using my phone and went to add comments and it sent the money without them. Please separate them for me.
Email addy is [email protected]

Thank you so much!

Preston

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Agree on the color options...but totally understand why you wouldn't want to do that :)

·
Cardinals!
1,546 Posts
Payment sent for 2 orders, also not bonded on both (stated in Paypal message).

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
looks nice, i might get one soon... also i think the wing might be a bit too short, normally the supras stock wing is on par with the roof line

·
Registered
145 Posts
Very cool. Want one ... Maybe two!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts