Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Forgeline wheels/tires $1500obo

Forgeline 17" wheels, 5 spoke style, black centers w/ polished lips. Great shape, no curb rash, includes centercaps, no lugs. I *THINK* the sizes are 17x9 and 17x11, I'm almost positive on the 17x11 because BFG 315 Drag radials are on there and they don't really bulge at all. Fronts are Nito NT555 255/40ZR17. Tires are in decent shape, have a good amount of tread left $2200

Update: after doing a very healthy burnout on Friday at Chi2k9 dyno day I am dropping my Price to 1500 for the wheels and tires. The fronts are still decent but the rears are pretty trashed. They still have some tread though.

· Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· YAA Buddy!!
335 Posts
Still waiting on Titan, god i hate them now every time i call they tell me a different delivery date. But for good news i found a shop to do the body and paint, They do some kick ass work. You working again? when are you taking out the car?

· CreamTeam®
634 Posts
Forgeline 17" wheels, 5 spoke style, black centers w/ polished lips. Great shape, no curb rash, includes centercaps, no lugs. I *THINK* the sizes are 17x9 and 17x11, I'm almost positive on the 17x11 because BFG 315 Drag radials are on there and they don't really bulge at all. Fronts are Nito NT555 255/40ZR17. Tires are in decent shape, have a good amount of tread left $2200

CROWER(not Brian Crower) # 61402A-2 intake/exhaust cam set for 2JZGTE, used 200 miles, switched to 272's and made 2 more peak HP..... Specs are intake/exhaust, duration 276 degrees, .374 inch lift. Great shape, have cam card also, $425
are the cams missing any bearings lol...

· Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OTSIЯA;6847867 said:
are the cams missing any bearings lol...[/QUOTE

If you are referring to the bearings that are in the end of the cams they are in there.

· Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still waiting on Titan, god i hate them now every time i call they tell me a different delivery date. But for good news i found a shop to do the body and paint, They do some kick ass work. You working again? when are you taking out the car?
I take the car out a couple times a week. There is really no where to cruise to anymore though. Give me a call we will meet up soon. Hope all is well on your end.

· Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
are the rims tt brake friendly
yes, they fit over the tt calipers. You are more than willing to come take a look. However you will have to roll your wheel lips or trim them. Thanks Mike

· Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Also open to trades guys. Let me know what you got.

Btw this is OBO

· Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Price update and description change.

· Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump. No one needs a nice set of rims? OBO

· Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Come on local guys! Come and make me an offer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.