Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a couple items for sale. ALL ITEMS DONT INCLUDE SHIPPING..
prices lowered
ALL ITEMS ARE OBO!!!!

1. Stock front bumper with a CF front lip. I had it cut so the sides dont come up. The bumper is in PERFECT condition.. the lip is in good condition besides the crack on the passenger side vent shown in the pics. All you need to do is repaint and put it on ur car :). Paid 350.00 for bumper and 400.00 for the lip.
$$450.00 for the setup(would like this to be picked up, but can ship if need be but it will be around 150.00 to ship)

2. BL GT47 intake tube. I dont need this so i am selling it. It was never used and is in very good condition. A nice polish will bring out more shine.
$$110.00

3. Stock Fan clutch. I bought it and never used it.. its brand new from Toyota. the part cost me $160.00 for the part
$$100.00

4. Greddy BCC, used for a bit, and works fine
$$40.00

5. HKS turbo timer, has a button missing but it doesnt deal with changing the shutdown time.
$$40.00

6. Forge BOV. Used for acouple months but dont need it anymore. Works fine
$$40.00

7. Gauge overlays. I used them for like 3 months. Has everything but the little tab to change colors, i bought them from MVP so im sure they can get u one.
$$40.00

PICS:

·
Registered
261 Posts
How does that forge BOV sound? loud? I heard that forge bovs are relatively quiet.

DO you have the flange for it? clamp?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts