Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... i'll be moving very soon and I have some pretty bad shape stock front seats that I got w/ the car when I bought it. I'd llike perhaps 20 bucks.... They work perfectly fine so it just needs to have new covers.

Thanks guys

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
2 front seats for 20 bucks? I have someone who wants it. Can you wait till july 5th when I get back into town to contact the person?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
no problem.... they'll be here unless someone comes up with those hard to earn 20 bucks...LOL.... Let me find a pic of the seats....

found it....

·
Registered
8 Posts
im in san diego and id like to take a trip up there this week. how long do you think you'll have them. thanks

ps you think its possible to cram both seats in a sc300 (i wish i had a truck)hah

·
HKS Twins
432 Posts
scredlex said:
im in san diego and id like to take a trip up there this week. how long do you think you'll have them. thanks

ps you think its possible to cram both seats in a sc300 (i wish i had a truck)hah
remove your passanger seat and you should be able to put two supra seats int here.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well said man.... I'll be at my current home for another week after that I'm going to leave them here and when someone is ready to buy them I'll pull them out of the storage.

I'd prefer to get rid of them before I leave.

Thanks man

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes they are still available.... if you want them come get them asap.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts