Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
None for now. Hoping to borrow a camera in the next day or two. But I just got back from exvelocity's body shop Elite and got quoted around $1,500 using all new parts and thats paint too

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
None for now. Hoping to borrow a camera in the next day or two. But I just got back from exvelocity's body shop Elite and got quoted around $1,500 using all new parts and thats paint too
Do what? don't know what shop you went to but it sure wasn't mine:werdlol:

Stefan

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you may have went to his brother Larry's shop, which is also called Elite. Off Beach Blvd. you have to go offroading to find Stefan's shop! lol
lol what the heck??? i've always thought they co-owned the same shop. damn thats news to me. where is stefan's elite at???? i'm so lost :scratch: lol

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
There is only one Elite Custom Body & Paint in Jacksonville and it's not on Beach blvd,Larry don't have a shop,he works for one of my brothers and not at Beach either

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow im seriously confused outta my mind. the elite i went to today is the same elite that has the v8 tt widebody supra out back. i could have sworn that was x-1 your brothers car. i've seen the car myself not even a year ago. its the same on in his build thread.

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
his car might be there,the v8 is at my shop,not sure what he's doing with that junk, but like I said, there is only one Elite Custom Body & Paint in Jax, google it,it's not that hard

1 - 20 of 28 Posts