Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so its finally my turn to upgrade but I need to get out with the old and in with the new.

defcon 3" dp- 300 obo... yes its a real one I have recept from hpf and it has a flex section. I will trade for bic ddp for ct26 plus cash on my side

hks ssqv on pipe for 7mgte- 200obo, will trade for something diffrent such as a tial or something Im just sick of it.

blitz nur spec catback with 3" test pipe- 400obo. will trade for a good condition stock cat back/ pacesetter/ hks dual tip plus cash on your part.

all ic piping for stock ic supra has lower hard pipe minus bov pipe- 75obo

stock ic- 75 obo

80% polished stock upper intake manifold- 75obo

have some other various little things such as a fuel railt a flex plate a rebuilable r154, ps resivoir. Just let me know if your intrested and ill come up with a price. or if there is some small engine piece your looking for just ask I may have something laying around.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump i am also tw on the shell of my car for 2200. Its 89 turbo targa. I just want to build a motor and tranny right now. Um the paint is a little over 2 years old and the interior was reupholstered blue before I bought the car as well has older style alpine deck and some pioneer speakers, jdm style sunvisor and polished sawblades

·
Hair Club Member
1,004 Posts
I have a buddy here in Idaho looking for a nice shell. I've passed your pictures to him.

Any interior pictures to pass on to him?

Regards,
chris D
Idaho

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I will trade you my stock catback exhaust for the test pipe. The muffler is rusted out though, but a little bit a patching with exhaust tape and it should be fine. I live near gresham too. Let me know.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey sorry I would like a good exhaust. But I do have a 3" high flow cat that I can hook you up with if your intrested. The test pipe is just homemade and will be left with exhaust unless person getting exhaust doesnt want it.

edit here are some pics of some of the stuff

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Id like to try to get atleast 275 for the dp. I dont really know the pricing to well of used parts so everything is just based off what other people have the same items listed for.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
bkma71 said:
Id like to try to get atleast 275 for the dp. I dont really know the pricing to well of used parts so everything is just based off what other people have the same items listed for.
Well let me know if you do decide to lower the price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts