Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Oh Snaps
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PM is the best way to contact me, please shoot me one if you have any questions or reasonable offers! Prices include PayPal and shipping. I can deliver to people local to the south part of the SF Bay Area or San Luis Obispo. Also, I will be heading up to Oregon in the middle of January, so I can also bring items up there.

Items updated 3/16:

1. By-pass plugs: I have (3) of them. $15/ea

2. Full-Race 35R kit with recirculated wastegates: I bought this about 3 years ago and like most projects, it moved along slowly and there were several changes. As such, this kit has been used for less than 1000 miles. The parts have been ceramic coated- there are some scratches from installing it. This started life as a Full-Race twin-scroll T4 "kit" and I say that in quotes because they've never made a 35R kit before. When I received the parts, I sent it off to my fabricator to recirculate the wastegates (as you can see in the pictures) and to make an oil drain (also in pictures). The items that will be included in this sale are:
- Full-Race twin-scroll T4 manifold
- Garrett 35R turbo, with an extension added to the compressor housing, and the ATP 1.06a/r housing
- (2) black Tial 44mm EWGs with 0.9 bar springs.
- Full-Race down pipe, dual wideband bungs, and the rear waste gate inlet
- Full-Race mid-pipe, front waste gate inlet and runner pipe. This was cut down about a foot in length to allow a some changes to the rest of my exhaust (it still has a 4" v-band on the end).
- Fabricated oil drain hardline to -10an section with fitting for the block. This had to be made due to the space restrictions, a normal line cannot just be dropped from the bottom of the turbo.

Please ask if you have any questions about this kit, as there's quite a few pieces. I'm looking to sell it all together, but I would consider parting the turbo from the rest. $4500 PICKED UP. If you'd like this shipped I will gladly split the actual shipping cost with the buyer. Once again, please contact me with questions!

The following items are new and never installed with the exception of the Hypercoil springs, which were on the car for approximately 5 miles, and the sensors of the Defi gauges.

3. SOLD RPS C/C clutch with the billet pressure plate and steel flywheel. New and still in the box. If you need a description/picture please see RPS's page on the Billet Carbon Clutch. $2200

4. TTC overhead gauge pod. New and never installed. Holds (3) 60mm gauges. $100

5. SOLD TTC dash gauge pod. New and never installed. Holds (4) 60mm gauges. $125

6. SOLD Triple A-pillar pod. New and never installed and comes with the hardware that was supplied when purchased from MVP. Holds (3) 60mm gauges. $60

7. SOLD Hypercoil springs, that were installed on a gixxxer_drew setup, but then swapped out for something a little more track oriented. These springs have less than 5 miles on them. Included are (2) 8" x 2.5"ID 500lb/in rate springs and (2) 10" x 2.5"ID 250lb/in rate springs. $150

8. SOLD Defi BF white, imperial units, 60mm gauges and Defi-Link Control Unit II. The gauges are: boost, oil temp, water temp, oil pressure, and fuel pressure. As mentioned at the top, the sensors were installed, but the gauges were not. $600 for all six items (5 gauges and the control unit).

Thanks for looking!
-Mark

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
IF you were to sell the GT35R separately, how much? :)

·
Registered
747 Posts
Curious to why there's a flex section on the wastegate Recir tube? Very nice set-up good luck with the sale!

Keith

·
Is it turbo? Is it stick?
4,560 Posts
Do you have other photos of the TTC dash gauge pod that show the bottom?
I'm curious if its the same one I have already that was made by someone in FL... any idea?
I know that mine doesn't sit flush against my dash and is going to require sanding/filling to get it proper.
Also, what finish is on the pod?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Curious to why there's a flex section on the wastegate Recir tube? Very nice set-up good luck with the sale!

Keith

·
Oh Snaps
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IF you were to sell the GT35R separately, how much? :)
You have PM!

Do you have other photos of the TTC dash gauge pod that show the bottom?
I'm curious if its the same one I have already that was made by someone in FL... any idea?
I know that mine doesn't sit flush against my dash and is going to require sanding/filling to get it proper.
Also, what finish is on the pod?
I laid mine on top of my dash when I first got the pod and it fit very well. The lines that you see on the bottom are nearly flush, it's just from the mold that was used in production. And yes, it's from someone in FL. Hope the picture helps. Let me know if you'd like any other angles.

Keith
Keith,
There are flex sections due to temperature change over a long pipe like that. It's going to be rather hot right near the waste gate, but it's going to be relatively cooler right at the end of the mid-pipe. I was worried, along with my fabricator, about the varying expansion rates creating a crack, thus flex sections were added to each waste gate runner.

Thanks for the compliment! It's a fantastic kit indeed; I'm extremely happy with Full-Race's products.

·
intarwebs master
1,393 Posts

Keith
because any time one is done PROPERLY it should have either a slip fit or a flex joint, the expansion of that particular tube is pretty significant because of the heat and smaller diameter of the pipe.

Mine is flex'd also...

·
Oh Snaps
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RPS clutch is gone! Up to the top again!

·
Oh Snaps
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nfsrailman and MKiv_element you have PM.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts