Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Semi-OT...
MtFujiSupra have you recieved my emails and/or PM's regarding another item you had for sale? I haven't gotten a response and would like to close the deal if possible.

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
can you please clarify what exactly is done to the ECU? I am interested, but only if there are NO timing mods done.

Jason

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Please tell us what it will do on twins...thanks!!!

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
^What is it you are looking to do? Nitrous, low-octane fuel? I can't tell you exactly what was done but I can tell you what it produces on OE twins.
Ok, thanks but I will pass....I am sure you will have a hard time selling without knowing what is done to it since timing on these ecu's seem to be a big no no...

Jason

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
^I don't think the timing has been messed with at all. If you look at the chips, as compared to other published chip numbers, it appears the #1 could be for timing. If there are timing mods it's for the better. This computer is better than my OE in more than one way. For one, the idle & off-idle base-A/F is much closer to stoich.. Two, there is absolutely no knocking on high boost with the G Force thanks to flat-line 11.0~11.5 A/F response.

You know HotSoup, you're right, I am going to have a hard time selling this. In fact, I might just keep this for another project car!
If you could verify that it has NO timing mods, I would like to have it no doubt.

Jason

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
If I send this to Reg, it's going to cost me. All threads, going back to 2004 are inconclusive as to what the chip #s represent. It's too bad but not the end of the world. Best I can do is note timing under load @ 1 bar boost and report this against stock timing value.
I already checked on getting more chips made....$250 each, so I understand where you are coming from. If you would monitor and report that would be awesome!

Jason

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So, nobody is looking for a G Force A/T now? If this doesn't sell during the Holiday weekend, it's going back in the box and I'll use it later.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts