Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I have the following for sale;

Garrett Bar and Plate Intercooler Core ATP-INT-006 - Garrett GT High Density / High Efficiency "Bar and Plate" Intercooler Core. 24" Wide x 12" Tall x 3.5" Thick. Good for at least 500 - 550 HP Flow Capacity. End tanks are not included. Purchased BRAND NEW from ATP Turbo for $495.00.

Asking $475.00 shipped for it, OBO. It's brand new, in the box, and i'm not taking it out for just pictures. Click on the link below for more information.

http://www.atpturbo.com/Merchant2/m...tp&Product_Code=ATP-INT-006&Category_Code=BCS

Fluidyne Radiator (LOCAL NY ONLY) - Used for well over 8K miles, numerous track days, etc. this radiator is certainly showing it's age. Local Only sale, and no pictures are available. Has numerous bent fins, but works perfectly fine. Includes the radiator cap as well, and a lower stock radiator hose if you need it. Asking $120.00 OBO. If you're serious, you'll come to the shop in Queens, NY and see it for yourself. PM me for details.

ARP Stock Sized L19 Headstuds - Brand new stock sized L19's in the box. Includes everything including lubricant. Asking $500.00 shipped.

SP Billet Timing Tensioner - I just bought this, and a friend gave me his off a spare 2JZ motor. Brand new, never touched, only opened to inspect the contents of the package. Asking what I paid, $255.00 shipped.

APR CF GT-500 CF Supra Specific Wing- Looks like the top secret wing, and is perfect for a widebody. Includes pedestals but no mounting bolts. Asking $600.00 LOCAL ONLY. Way too big or delicate to ship..

Any questions, please feel free to ask. I have flawless feedback, and a FEDEX business shipping account so your package will be in the mail the next day. PM me for my paypal information.

Thanks!

- Vic

1 - 1 of 1 Posts