·
Wholesome creamy goodness
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Darshana S..
Email: [email protected]
Tele: 818-Seven-Two-Zero-4337

PRICE DROP TO $850. WILLING TO SHIP BUT SHIPPING IS EXTRA

Selling my Genuine Recaro SRD Seats with crotch opening so you can use a 5 point harness. Black velour cloth, no rips, tears, stains. I’ve had them in my car for 8 years and less than 5000 miles (my Supra has pretty low miles). They are the same as the JDM Recaro LeMans sears that was a factory option in JDM Supras, just mine are all black than the funky LeMans color scheme. They are a perfect fit in the MKIV with Bride Rails/Brackets...pretty much simple bolt on seats. The driver side right sided recline knob has been removed so you can install them in the MKIV (otherwise it wouldn’t fit. The left sided recline knob for the driver seat is still intact so you can still adjust the seat appropriately). The recline knobs for both sides of the passenger seat is still attached (for some reason, the passenger side fit without any modifications to the seats). Bolts for installing seats on to the rails are included. NO RAILS OR SEAT BRACKETS ARE INCLUDED. SEATS ONLY ARE FOR SALE.

I bought these new for $850 each plus shipping.
I’m selling for $850 for the pair. WILLING TO SHIP BUT YOU MUST PAY FOR SHIPPING.
Please email or text me if your interested.

·
Wholesome creamy goodness
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you happen to know what the corresponding rails and brackets usually sell for?
Just get the Bride Supra Specific Ro/Mo Brackets/Rails...they have built in rails and are a perfect fit for these seats. Much cheaper than the recaro Rails, and the Bride's are a better build quality. Trust me, I know. I had the Recaro Rails paired with the Wedge Brackets for these specific seats and got rid of those for the Brides and the Brides were SOOO MUCH better. The Bride Brackets/Rails run around $270 each.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts