Discussion Starter #1
NAME: Chris Dickens
EMAIL: [email protected]
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Paypal
------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM: GReddy Single Turbo Manifold
PRICE: $500 +3% for PayPal
DESCRIPTION:

This manifold has less than 100 miles on it. Will fit for T3, T4, and other GReddy turbos. Originally part of a T78 kit.

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because nobody wanted it as a kit. Some parts of the kit are universal, some aren't. I figure I'll break the kit, and sell these individually. Maybe then I can get MKIII owners interested. Because a $2600 kit cost more than the average MKIII owners car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's 500 shipped?
If so, I'm definitely interested... need a single turbo exhaust mani now that my twins are smokin and have the death whine.
This will fit on a SC300 w/ a 1JZ, right?

Marcus

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's 500 shipped?
If so, I'm definitely interested... need a single turbo exhaust mani now that my twins are smokin and have the death whine.
This will fit on a SC300 w/ a 1JZ, right?

Marcus
Yeah those stock twins are a headache. Unfortunately price does not include shipping, but yes this will work for the Soarer as long as it's not VVTI.

·
Registered
13 Posts
so what are we looking at for shipping to 78660?

yeah, I've got the non-vvti motor, runs strong for now, but tired of the smoke and whine.

marcus

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't have the exact dimensions as the car and manifold are at my Mom's house, but the UPS.com quote to 78660 with Ground shipping was $52.

·
Matthew 6:33
887 Posts
$500 is a steal! I can't believe this thread is still alive. What is wrong with you 1J guys? All this talk about putting down numbers and the 1J is as good as the 2J. This is why there are no big 1J numbers. 1J guys are cheap! Good quality parts show up and they just sit while the Chinese garbage flys off the shelves.

Sorry for the rant Jag... good luck on the sale!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts