Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1994 headlights - $130.00 mint condition, needs polishing. I will also throw in 98 headlight parts. With some time somebody can make a nice set of custom lights.

Stock Upper & lower throttle body - $150.00
Chromed radiator plate - $100.00 perfect condition. These are 125.00 from MVP polished, this is chromed which costs $75.00…

Greddy 3 row intercooler w/4 row piping and BOV - $800.00 the intercooler is in mint condition, has bent fins, Needs to be re-polished. When mounted you wont really notice. It also comes with 4 row piping and a HKS racing BOV mounted on the passenger side. This will also come with all silicone connectors and T-Bolt clamps needed for install.

Greddy clone exhaust manifold w/ HKS 50mm clone wastegate +free wastegate, 3 inch down pipe - $500.00 – I’ve had this Greddy clone exhaust manifold on my car for 3 years with the HKS 50mm wastegate and have had no issues, no cracks, no boost creep, works great… the exhaust manifold and down pipe are heat wrapped, and as stated you will receive 2 wastegates with this deal, including all different spring sizes…

Buyer pays shipping and add 3% for paypal

pictures available

Chris M
[email protected]

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
Hey Chris, are you willing to sell one of those HKS clone wastegates outright? It will help me complete my NA-T kit alot sooner! Please let me kno and pm me with a price. Thanx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts