Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a Greddy Power Extreme Exhaust I need to get rid of. For those of you looking for much better exhaust flow and a modestly agressive sound, this is for you. I would say this exhaust with my tanabe downpipe is a little more louder than stock, but at wot it really screams. If you don't want to get police attention then this exhaust is for you. Reason for selling is I wanted a louder exhaust. Selling for $175 obo

Only downside is that there are two quarter sized holes on the muffler and a tiny sized hole on the piping near the muffler (you cannot see the holes when the exhaust is mounted). The exhaust still flows and sounds great, but if you want, you can easily get the holes welded easily, which shouldn't cost too much. Anyway, I need this out so pm me if interested. I am located in Santa Clara and prefer not to ship.

Here is a sound clip with it on my mkiv tt. The picture quality is horrible, but you can hear the sound pretty well.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got the same exhaust, its more quiet than the stock exhaust
you think so? I thought it had more of a growl than the stock exhaust at low rpm. at wot, i think it's definitely louder than stock. well anyway, this exhaust is for someone who wants the power gains but a quieter sound anyway

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thats cuz u have downpipe
the downpipe did not make much of a difference sound wise actually. i had it on the stock exhaust as well as the greddy pe. i don't mean to argue or anything, i guess what i perceive and you perceive may be different. :)

I actually found a sound clip of when I had it on. I'll post it on my first post.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Hi,

What is the diameter of the piping?

Thanks

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi,

What is the diameter of the piping?

Thanks
80-94mm piping with a 130mm tip.

Supraristo: That cop must have been having a really bad day cause there is no way the greddy pe is over 95 db. What did he get you for? I know you can't get a ticket just for a modified exhaust and if he gave you a ticket for loud exhaust, there should be some documentation somewhere that proves that the greddy pe is less than 95 db.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
hmmm, might be interested. pm sent about possibly coming by to check out the holes and the overall condition.

since it's 50 state legal, does it have some kinda plate on it that indicates that it is 50 state legal?

(just to clarify, the 80-94mm means that the piping gets bigger further down the line? i tried searching for more info but not much out there)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmmm, might be interested. pm sent about possibly coming by to check out the holes and the overall condition.

since it's 50 state legal, does it have some kinda plate on it that indicates that it is 50 state legal?

(just to clarify, the 80-94mm means that the piping gets bigger further down the line? i tried searching for more info but not much out there)
not sure about the 50 state legal plate, but if a cop were to ever pull you over for it, I am certain it would be thrown out in court. like everyone says, this exhaust is pretty quiet.

yes, the 80-94mm piping gets bigger further down the line

·
i always say toyota !
2,761 Posts
not sure about the 50 state legal plate, but if a cop were to ever pull you over for it, I am certain it would be thrown out in court. like everyone says, this exhaust is pretty quiet.

yes, the 80-94mm piping gets bigger further down the line
i think the inner is all 80mm. the bigger parts of the pipe is like another 2 mini muffllers. there is a tag in the bottom of my exhaust tip that says this exhaust is U.S. legal exhaust. maybe yours is got one too.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
i hope i'm not taking too long to consider it, but would like to request pic(s) of the holes before making a trip down there... but i am local and able to pick it up

1 - 20 of 27 Posts