Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
update
1).hey Guys....just Like The Title Said Im Selling A T78 Kit With Smaller Back Housing (.84 Instead Of 1.01). The Kit Is Complete With Turbo, Intake, Down Pipe, Manifold, Oil Lines, Wastegate, Dump Tube And Hadware To Install The Kit And The Instructions. The Kit Has About 3200 Miles On It, Very New!!! It Took Me About Three Months Of Waiting To Get The Kit Specially Ordered From Japan Through Gsc Motorsports.... $2800

2) Im Also Selling The Hks Midpipe That Is Necessary To Bolt The Kit Onto Any Cat Back. So This Would Be A Total Package For Some One Thats Looking To Go Single.also has a wide band bung welded on to it... $150

3) Greddy Profec B Boost Controller With All The Hardware Necessary..... $150

4) Apexi Gt Front Mount Intercooler Which Has Faced The Road For About 8000 Miles. If You Buy The Turbo Kit And The Intercooler Then I Have The Piping Necessary For The Install As Well!! $550

5) seimens 850cc injectors with about 3200 miles.....$375

6) hks 264 intake and exhaust cams with 3200 miles....$600

7) GSC motorsports custom ported and polished head with new valve stem seals, retainers, crower springs with 3200 miles....more details can be provided by greg at GSC....$1200

8) titan motorsports intake and exhaust cam gear.....$200

9) 2 intank 255lph walboro fuel pumps....$160

The Reason Im Selling All These Parts Are Because Im Doing A Complete Overhaul To My Motor And Need Money For The Motor Build Up....pics Will Be Up By Tomorrow Afternoon And Everything Is Still On The Car So If The Buyer Wants To Check Things Out Proir To Purchase Im Willing To Take Them For Ride!!

·
On the edge of adhesion..
942 Posts
Should have built the damn thing to begin with like I told you to :takethat: ...but nooooooo, good luck with the build man!!! :bigthumb:

Khris

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the kind words guys....eric, khris and chris!! as far as the boost controller goes, it is not the spec 2 ....old school with the three knobs. color is black.

·
wastegate hose is pulled
4,586 Posts
I rode in the car last night, everything is working awesome! You can't find a better guy than Yogi to deal with either. :)

·
You serious?
3,000 Posts
Yogi, that must have taken you days to type, considering every first letter is capitalized. :lol:

Bump for a good seller. He is a die hard Supra lover who will NOT screw you over. :bigthumb:

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Yogi.. christ.. looked at what i missed out on.. only if i had the funds LOL.. best of luck buddy and Im still trying to get out there while Im up here to meet up with you guys.

Vouch for Yogi... he is a great guy!!

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for all the kind words guys, i just need to post some pics.....i wont be taking the car apart untill someone is interested in the turbo kit!!

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks eric, how about tomorrow evening...when you get back from work!!

·
HIGH ON PSI
1,040 Posts
sounds cool. please dont take the car off the road so soon though! there are a lot of ass whipping to be given out this spring/summer and youre on the list! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Bump for an awesome guy and great seller!!

You should do this when the summer is over Yogi bear!!!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Bump for a good guy and fast car.

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
all pm's answered.... :)

·
Registered
1993.5 White Turbo Supra
919 Posts
I wish I check the forums more often.. Bump on a sexy seller.. lol I may also be helpin ya out a bit cuz some of those things there are just plain out sexy..

Yes.. the fever is back..lol :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts