·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sold

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Nice car! I love the GTO's, i was weary of them at first, but they grew on me, and i think they look good now. My cousin has an 05 Impulse Blue, and its really nice, but i cant believe on how shabby the resale value of these cars are!?! Hopefully since 06 is the last year, it might bump up their value later down the road. Good luck!

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
707supra said:
Nice car! I love the GTO's, i was weary of them at first, but they grew on me, and i think they look good now. My cousin has an 05 Impulse Blue, and its really nice, but i cant believe on how shabby the resale value of these cars are!?! Hopefully since 06 is the last year, it might bump up their value later down the road. Good luck!
Its not so much the resale value as the price of the car. When the LS2 GTOs came out the LS1s had crazy rebates. I know because I almost bought one new for something crazy like just over 21-22K.

Nice car, hows the GT2-3 Cam? Does it drive like a stock car? Nice power for a small small cam, looks like it was good for about 15rwhp.

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Worm said:
Its not so much the resale value as the price of the car. When the LS2 GTOs came out the LS1s had crazy rebates. I know because I almost bought one new for something crazy like just over 21-22K.

Nice car, hows the GT2-3 Cam? Does it drive like a stock car? Nice power for a small small cam, looks like it was good for about 15rwhp.
Drives like a stock car. Most people don't even know it's there.

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do have all the stock parts.
Shifter / intake / manifolds / cats.

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump

·
Registered
424 Posts
what did it dyno stock?

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
17 Posts
my father might be interested. Can you PM me your bottom line price please. Im in hoffman estates 30 min from you i believe. We just sold our supra not too long ago and he needs something quick

·
Registered
648 Posts
something i just noticed on there. on the speedo, it says mph and kmh, yet doesn't have the numbers for kmh listed. do they show up with the lights on or anything?

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Edrock2k said:
my father might be interested. Can you PM me your bottom line price please. Im in hoffman estates 30 min from you i believe. We just sold our supra not too long ago and he needs something quick

sent

cds01 said:
something i just noticed on there. on the speedo, it says mph and kmh, yet doesn't have the numbers for kmh listed. do they show up with the lights on or anything?
no.
the speedo recalibrates for kmh when you put it in the kmh mode :)

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump

·
Sheep on the hood...