Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brian Kallaher
Eastvale, CA (Corona area)
PM or email me briankallaher@hotmail.com
$7,500 picked up, or buyer pays shipping

New HKS 2835 Twins Kit for sale. May be your only chance ever again. Never used. Turbos were partially polished and never even fitted by previous. Probably only new kit you will ever find, since last one in existence as far as I am aware. Only missing 1 pipe that can be fabbed easily. Everything else is new and mostly still in wrapping including dual waste gates. Even have duplicate of 1 pipe in pics. I purchased from Ron Woo in 2018. If I don’t get ask it price, will just keep it for future project. Asking $7500 pickup, or payer pays shipping, calculated after payment since it will be many boxes and heavy!
B0AF4D8A-021C-423C-B3CC-0AA1D9430163.jpeg

437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have someone wanting to buy the extra Y pipe. I told him no for now, but that would be the only wiggle room. If you make an offer, then I could separate and still sell the extra pipe to make up the difference. Shoot me a pm if you are serious.

437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well after much thought, I decided to keep the kit and will eventually put it on my Supra, but with newer upgraded Garrett turbos for more HP! If not my on Silver Supra, on another. I was considering going big single, but that would be too easy and not as cool! Thanks for the interest! Had some offers and one person was willing to pay my asking price but did not have all the funds available yet at this time. Black Friday is over now, and I almost sold it and made a mistake that I would have regretted!

437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I bought the HKS 2835 Twins kit for the same reason, funny... to hold on because of the rarity and wasn’t sure if I would even use it. But it was something I could not pass up at the time.

Currently I’m running the Stu Hybrids, and will continue to at least for a little while longer. Probably would never sell the Stu kit either, in case I go with it again on this car, or my other Supra in future.

Currently my plan is to max the Stu’s out on race fuel and beat my personal best at the 1/4 mile, since I know I could have done better last time before blowing a vacuum hose on a 1.5 60 ft run... long story.

However once that goal is reached, or not, I did not plan on going single or with more turbo or HP until the day came that I needed to make a decision. Stay with current set up forever, or continue to progress. When I installed my new [email protected] 185 mph roll cage last month, and my tuner told me, “we are gonna need more turbo”, that time had come.

So now the plan is to upgrade the internals and compressor wheels of the og 2835 HKS turbos, with newer larger Garret compressors, but keep the housings, so they will be Hybrid, just like the Stu Hybrids! They should easily produce over 1k hp and spool up quicker as well if not the same.

More to come! I will share progress on this build in this post for the future. May not be until next year though but I am already looking ahead and planning! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts