Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: HKS Cams Gears, 3' Downpipe & Midpipe, 60mm Gauge, PTE 67mm Turbo , HKS 264 Cams

What is your First & Last name? Steven Caceres
What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional: 832-526-4142
What is your City? : Houston
What is your State? : Texas
What is your Zipcode? : 77077

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

I have a couple items forsale that are used. There is also a couple parts im looking to trade. The cams I want bigger ones and the turbo aswell. Everything is in excellent working condition professionally taken out. Im just looking to upgrade while my motor is taken apart for my build
I know this is my first time selling but there is a handful of people that can vouch for me on this site plus im paypal verified!

$160 Shipped- Used HKS Intake and Exhaust Adjustable Cam Gears have 1000miles on them
$200 Shipped- 3in Downpipe and Midpipe with wastegate dump tube but needs to be replaced. It can be a quick fix if you know how to weld or know someone.. Downpipe is HPC Extreme Coated, Mid-pipe has a 2 very small holes and a 1in crack there is detailed pic. The mid-pipe will come with 4in adaptor for your exhaust. Or it can be taken off and sold
$160 Shipped- Brand new in box 60mm Greddy TEMP gauge electronic peak and hold

Im Looking to trade this stuff maybe sell These items have 3k miles mostly highway driving. Turbo has no shaft play or thrust play it great condition

-Polished PTE T-67 with GT-Q Trim Turbine Wheel 68 and .81 A/R housings both HPC Extreme Coated
-HKS 264 Intake and Exhaust Cam Shafts

PICS
The Turbo For Trade when it was installed now its taken off
Cams and Downpipe/ Midpipe forsale
Gauge

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cam gears have been sold and picked up this afternoon
Thanks for the business Woodytsi I will leave you feedback asap, for some reason the mods have blocked me from leaving feedback I will email them to resolve this :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Updated Price:
67MM turbo $900 will include downpipe and mid-pipe you pay shipping
Gauge $140 shipped

Also sold today 5 gallons of vpc16 to a local supra member today lol :bigthumb:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
anyone look for a great spooling turbo setup???
throw me some #'s Ill try to work with yall lol I want a bigger turbo :(
I will be at the track later today and tomorrow afternoon

1 - 20 of 38 Posts