Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[prices updated!]
Spring Cleaning!
Alright guys ive got some nice stuff up for grabs here. shoot me an email if you want pics (my email addy is at the bottom of the post).

HKS VPC - $430
great shape! comes with all sensors etc. no chip included so you can buy whichever one you need for your application (usually 20-50 bucks from what ive seen). even have original box and packaging.

GReddy Boost Gauge - SOLD
nice gauge; works great. mechanical 60mm black bezel and black face. comes with power harness and everything needed to hook up. 2 bar (~30psi) boost and 1 bar vac.

GReddy EGT Gauge - $50
matches boost gauge; 60mm black on black; peak/warn/hold. this is JUST the gauge though.

Walbro Fuel Pump - $105
this is the 255lph HP (high pressure). brand new never used.

TurboXS RFL BOV - $45
this bov is really freaking loud ;)
bov works fine but is missing the 'horn' attachment part; doesnt affect functionality at all though. no flange for it but i actually just clamped a hose right onto the bov and it worked fine.

AEM UEGO Wideband O2 - $310
brand new in the box never used. includes gauge/controller/sensor all in one.
-gauge reads in lambda or afr (selectable).
-led readout and digital lcd diplay.
-0 to 5v output for logger/ems/etc.
-changable bezel color (black/silver) and face color (black/white).

I think my prices are very fair but ill consider reasonable offers if you feel something isnt priced correctly. i have no prob knocking off a few bucks if you wanna grab a few items as a package either.

payment: money orders are great; cheques are fine but item wont be shipped until cheque clears; paypal is fine too (please cover paypal fees if you want to use paypal though).

shipping: shoot me an addy and ill grab you a shipping quote (buyer pays actual shipping ... no handling fees etc).

you can pm me but my pm box tends to get full quickly ... its probably easier/faster to email me: [email protected]

thanks guys! :)

·
Registered
827 Posts
interested in the boost gauge, if it doesn't go throught let me know.

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
is there anything wrong with the 60mm EGT gauge? pics? thanks!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
twntrbo03' said:
interested in the boost gauge, if it doesn't go throught let me know.
sorry man, boost gauge is sold.

gothaimviii said:
is there anything wrong with the 60mm EGT gauge? pics? thanks!!
ill try to get some pics hosted asap :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts